Driller, the DMs and BSK

General Discussion is for anything related to Blackstone not covered in the other forums.

Moderators: DM_eaze, Luceran, DM_Jaydaan, ST_DM_Myle, dm_xeen1, DM Nexus, DM_TrainWrek, Carpe_DM1, DM_Unicorn, DM_Griphon, DM_Shadowlands, dm_zane, DM_Centaur, DM_Mystic, DM Rendyll, DM_Avalon

HelloBSK
Count
Count

Driller, the DMs and BSK

Post by HelloBSK »

I just wanted to take a moment to say thank you for the many years of fun you have supplied me through your hard work and dedication to THE BEST SERVER ON THE NET!

You are the man and I know we as the community of people tend to share our opinions on how "we" think it could be better, but I hope you know it is because we LOVE BSK.

I wanted to take a moment to recognize your hard work and thank you for giving us all a place we can call home in our fantacies. You are the man!!!

Also, I would like to take this opportunity to say thank you to the DMs who dedicate their time to make BSK a success.
Doofy Britches
Duke
Duke

Post by Doofy Britches »

wholeheartedly *signed*
A Master role player is one who is willing and able to bend their character concept to make the game more enjoyable for all involved. To assist the DM in making the game fun, and to not sow discord. - Gary Gygax
Shadow_Nightfall
Baron
Baron
Location: In the shadows bare, watching as you shed a tear for me

Post by Shadow_Nightfall »

*gives a clap just to join in and gain dm favor :) *
<<The all powerful fire-breathing dragon!

warm winds, burning flame, a tear drops, I'll be the one to blame; summer themes, Amber Demonchild, burning coals, emotional moments halfway mild
Pretty Fly White Guy
Duke
Duke

Post by Pretty Fly White Guy »

/sign
Battlerager_Draco
Baron
Baron

Post by Battlerager_Draco »

*does gymnastics in honor of DMs and stuff*
Fear the Dragon.
ImageImage
HelloBSK
Count
Count

Post by HelloBSK »

Shadow_Nightfall wrote:*gives a clap just to join in and gain dm favor :) *
Just for clerification, this post was not meant to gain DM favor but rather to be a dimond in the rough for the people who work hard to make BSK what it is to only hear "recommendations" on how to make it better and complaints about what is not going well.

I think sometimes we humans focus on the negatives more then the possitives about things. I just thought I would point out some possitives and give thanks where it was due.
dmcclain
Count
Count

Post by dmcclain »

*standing ovation* I've play in the Keep every chance I get and it is because of Driller and the DMs that I am able to do so and get som much enjoyment out of it.
"People in Icewater want Hell!"

~Harley Quinn, Batman Hush