all is NOT well still

General Discussion is for anything related to Blackstone not covered in the other forums.

Moderators: DM_eaze, Luceran, DM_Jaydaan, ST_DM_Myle, dm_xeen1, DM Nexus, DM_TrainWrek, Carpe_DM1, DM_Unicorn, DM_Griphon, DM_Shadowlands, dm_zane, DM_Centaur, DM_Mystic, DM Rendyll, DM_Avalon

k9mouse
Duke
Duke

Post by k9mouse »

are we assuming that driller have a back up of one's chars :?: he may or may not have one, thus one might have to start over again anyways :(
~=% Run from your nightmares, chase after your dreams, but in the end ... they both come to you in sleep %=~
GoVols
Count
Count

Post by GoVols »

Freddies Nightmares wrote:so in theory then..this would mean all socketed weapons and armor are illegal items????

Or the blackstone hood found in marvale is also illegal ...perhaps dragon slippers too...

Maybe the tribal guardian..or ammy of the avatar :P 8)
If they were purchased with illegally obtained gold.................YES!

You two can stay in denial all you like. This arrogance is probably what got you banned in the first place.

Are you saying neither of you obtained anything at all illegally and you did not cheat at all?
I'd rather be tried by 12 than carried by 6.
BaskingDemon
Count
Count

Post by BaskingDemon »

Battlerager_Draco wrote:I do kindly (this time) request of you to imrpove your grammar and spelling...and there is absolutely NO need to write a whole sentence in all capital letters. Just...please, improve your spelling and grammar so we can also understand you better. (No offence intended.)
Who called the grammar police? I feel like I have just wandered into a professor of literacy's seminar. Who gives a crap about grammar on a damn forum, as long as you can tell the gist of what is being said.(?)(!)

To write the English language well is hard enough to do for me, and i'm lucky, I have always been good with words. Some people are great at maths, some at cooking, some at figure skating. Not everyone finds all things easy, some have abilities and strengths in other areas, and I think it's a bit of a cheapshot to be calling someone out on their grammar... on a game forum.
viobane
Duke
Duke

Post by viobane »

*shrugs* I agree with BD here. Especially when someone from a non-English speaking country is trying to express themselves in English. I can only say I'm glad I learned English as my primary language. All the grammar in it is so bastardized that even native speakers have problems with it.

And, for demonstration, I could type in Spanish just as easily using Babel Fish, but the grammar would be horrible... Notice:

-------

* encoge * convengo con BD aquí. Especialmente cuando alguien de un país de discurso no-Ingle's está intentando expresarse en inglés. Puedo decir solamente que estoy alegre yo aprendí inglés como mi lengua primaria. Toda la gramática en ella es así que bastardized que incluso los nativos tienen problemas con ella. Y, para la demostración, podría mecanografiar en español a apenas como fácilmente usar los pescados de Babel, pero la gramática sería horrible... Aviso:
ValentianNizzle
Duke
Duke

Post by ValentianNizzle »

viobane wrote:*shrugs* I agree with BD here. Especially when someone from a non-English speaking country is trying to express themselves in English. I can only say I'm glad I learned English as my primary language. All the grammar in it is so bastardized that even native speakers have problems with it.

And, for demonstration, I could type in Spanish just as easily using Babel Fish, but the grammar would be horrible... Notice:

-------

* encoge * convengo con BD aquí. Especialmente cuando alguien de un país de discurso no-Ingle's está intentando expresarse en inglés. Puedo decir solamente que estoy alegre yo aprendí inglés como mi lengua primaria. Toda la gramática en ella es así que bastardized que incluso los nativos tienen problemas con ella. Y, para la demostración, podría mecanografiar en español a apenas como fácilmente usar los pescados de Babel, pero la gramática sería horrible... Aviso:
lol English is my second language and I always found it too easy to really deal with. :P
DM_Jaydaan
Baron
Baron

Post by DM_Jaydaan »

Enough. Driller will help, or he will not. There is NOTHING any of us can do either way. Ice Queen, you of all people should know this already. For the sake of the negativity in this post, I am locking this. I am sure once Driller has time AFTER the holiday, he will respond to you when he has time.

Thank you , and have a nice day.
A DM's job is not to love you, but to help you grow stronger in character.
ST_DM_Myle
Viceroy
Viceroy

Post by ST_DM_Myle »

Ice....

When you come to me and ask for help, please give me time to follow up before taking matters to the open boards.

:(

Myle
Artist? Writer? Musician?
Want to be published?
ImageLoT-zine©
http://www.myspace.com/st_dm_myle