all is NOT well still

General Discussion is for anything related to Blackstone not covered in the other forums.

Moderators: DM_eaze, Luceran, DM_Jaydaan, ST_DM_Myle, dm_xeen1, DM Nexus, DM_TrainWrek, Carpe_DM1, DM_Unicorn, DM_Griphon, DM_Shadowlands, dm_zane, DM_Centaur, DM_Mystic, DM Rendyll, DM_Avalon

icequeen
Baron
Baron
Location: having a wanderlust weekend this week cmon have a look its FREE

all is NOT well still

Post by icequeen »

My account is still with out chrs and Carp_DM1 plz dont not post saying that all is well with my account when its not ....

im asking nicly as i can here for my chrs to be put back with all there items and gold.
Carpe_DM1
Count
Count

Post by Carpe_DM1 »

I only responded as per your message to me earlier. PM driller with your needs then.
"Common sense is not so common" -Voltaire
"I thought to myself 'Why doesn't someone do something about that?' ...And then I realized I'm someone" - Lily Tomlin (when commenting on the environment and other tragic circumstances)
icequeen
Baron
Baron

Post by icequeen »

have done but still nothing

i said thank Driller for clening out my account and why should my son remake his chr when some of his items are on my chrs to keep safe when his done nothing wrong.......

and why should i remake my chrs when i have all lvl 40 chrs in that account with items :?:?:?:?:?:?:?:?:?:?:?:?:?:?

i cant see why my account has been cleaned out i did not ask for it to be so all im doing is asking for them to be put back with All items nicly sheeesh what more can i do :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:
Carpe_DM1
Count
Count

Post by Carpe_DM1 »

Wow stand down there. Thought you meant clean as in fix. So as I said PM Driller and leave it in the PMs. No need for the army of unhappy smiles.
"Common sense is not so common" -Voltaire
"I thought to myself 'Why doesn't someone do something about that?' ...And then I realized I'm someone" - Lily Tomlin (when commenting on the environment and other tragic circumstances)
icequeen
Baron
Baron

Post by icequeen »

have done and still nothing back at all

still waiting for my chrs to be put back with all there items on ..
is it it like this for all who where baned to have there accounts cleaned out by Drilller ????????????????

just asking NOT been nasty

hell i have been asking nicly as i can for my chrs to be put back with all there items.....
Pretty Fly White Guy
Duke
Duke

Post by Pretty Fly White Guy »

Driller, as you well know, has a life outside of BSK. Perhaps patience is a virtue, and constant thread making is not likely to make him want to remedy the situation.

As Carpe_DM said, keep it to PMs. There's far too much strife around here without bad grammar, and endless smilies.
HelloBSK
Count
Count

Post by HelloBSK »

Perhaps you did not learn from being banned if this is how you thank him for being unbanned. Perhaps he is reconsidering... are you making it better or worse for yourself?
ValentianNizzle
Duke
Duke

Post by ValentianNizzle »

Somehow Louise posts remind me of Evil Ann. Not in terms of overly bugging me, but just in terms of confusing the hell out of me.

Whats with all the smileys and question marks? lol
Fenrip
Duke
Duke

Post by Fenrip »

Pretty Fly White Guy wrote:
As Carpe_DM said, keep it to PMs. There's far too much strife around here without bad grammar, and endless smilies.
That'd be "poor grammar"
Pretty Fly White Guy
Duke
Duke

either is correct, actually.
GoVols
Count
Count

Post by GoVols »

icequeen wrote:have done and still nothing back at all

is it it like this for all who where baned to have there accounts cleaned out by Drilller ????????????????

hell i have been asking nicly as i can for my chrs to be put back with all there items.....
OMG I can't believe the audacity of some people. You get banned for CHEATING, driller allows you to return without having to go get another CD Key, and you expect to have your characters with all your illegally obtained items? It's like you think Driller owes you something. Good gosh.

Driller stated amnesty to allow people to return, nothing more. He said nothing about giving you items or characters back. Why would he? If he felt compelled enough to delete your character then just be glad you have an account at all.

Maybe next time he won't be so nice to people who get themselves permanently banned!
I'd rather be tried by 12 than carried by 6.
icequeen
Baron
Baron

Post by icequeen »

GoVols wrote:
icequeen wrote:have done and still nothing back at all

OMG I can't believe the audacity of some people. You get banned for CHEATING, driller allows you to return without having to go get another CD Key, and you expect to have your characters with all your illegally obtained items? It's like you think Driller owes you something. Good gosh.

Driller stated amnesty to allow people to return, nothing more. He said nothing about giving you items or characters back. Why would he? If he felt compelled enough to delete your character then just be glad you have an account at all.

Maybe next time he won't be so nice to people who get themselves permanently banned!

1 ALL THE ITEMS ON MY CHRS WHERE NOT GIVEN BY DM POWER

2 I WORKED BLOODY HARD TO GET THEM

3 PEEEPS NEED TO READ BETWEEN THE LINES

ASK THE PLAYERS WHO ARE BEEN BAD MOUTHED BEFORE SIDING WITH ONE SIDE OF THE STORY GUYS AND HOW COME IM BEEN MADE LOOK LIKE A BAD GUY HERE
Pretty Fly White Guy
Duke
Duke

icequeen wrote:HOW COME IM BEEN MADE LOOK LIKE A BAD GUY HERE
I'm not sure. The whole "Write everything in capital letters" has always connoted evil to me. Maybe it's an English thing.
Freddies Nightmares
Commoner
Commoner

Post by Freddies Nightmares »

so in theory then..this would mean all socketed weapons and armor are illegal items????

Or the blackstone hood found in marvale is also illegal ...perhaps dragon slippers too...

Maybe the tribal guardian..or ammy of the avatar :P 8)
Battlerager_Draco
Baron
Baron

Post by Battlerager_Draco »

I do kindly (this time) request of you to imrpove your grammar and spelling...and there is absolutely NO need to write a whole sentence in all capital letters. Just...please, improve your spelling and grammar so we can also understand you better. (No offence intended.)
Fear the Dragon.
ImageImage