Thanks for the great time..

General Discussion is for anything related to Blackstone not covered in the other forums.

Moderators: DM_eaze, Luceran, DM_Jaydaan, ST_DM_Myle, dm_xeen1, DM Nexus, DM_TrainWrek, Carpe_DM1, DM_Unicorn, DM_Griphon, DM_Shadowlands, dm_zane, DM_Centaur, DM_Mystic, DM Rendyll, DM_Avalon

magicshisha
Knight
Knight

Thanks for the great time..

Post by magicshisha »

Hello friends,
as some of you already know, I am leaving BSK and that also means NWN for good. I never tried another server than BSK - in fact, NWN has never been anything else than Blackstone Keep for me.
To those who don't know who I am, my main characters were Markon Ascaron, Hattori Hanzo, Tourach Tuur-Amash and Ezechiel Nightwolf.

I was glad to belong to this community for the time I've played here. In my eyes driller and the DM-Team are doing a great job. Thank you :)

Additionally, there are some people I'd like to thank in particular:

Nicha - for having the greatest time together, rpwise aswell as ooc.

Galen - to me you've been something like a little brother, I always enjoyed yer company. Keep yer rp up, grumpy scythe master ;)

Jesse - for countless Aildrek runs, testing out stuff together and *Borat voice* a very nice time, I like.. ;)

DM Jaydaan - I've always been a big fan of you. It's DMs like you who give BSK a "spirit".

Crystal and Nico - for answering dozens of silly questions and helping me where you could.

Cajin, Ellie, Lt. Dan, Mizuki, Thanatos and Trudes (formally known as "the gang") - I'm glad I've found friends like you and always enyoyed beeing in your party.

Raven and Kane (guild leader and apprentice) and all the other hunters out there - It's been alot of fun to rp with you :)

Sabel and Murdoc - you two are just cute (well Sabel a bit more than Murdie, but nevertheless ;))

Stihl'th - I've always admired your eloquence and rp style - alot of guys could take a leaf out of yer book.. Besides, you did a great job with the Den.

Gabrial and Tela - you guys are cool, regardless of what others might say. Btw, congratz to yer wedding. :)

Everyone I missed out, please don't be mad at me, I love you all. ^_^
Eventually I will log on every now and then to say hi... :)

Take care guys,
magicshisha
k9mouse
Duke
Duke

Post by k9mouse »

until we meet again dear one :oops:
~=% Run from your nightmares, chase after your dreams, but in the end ... they both come to you in sleep %=~
Eldora Blackwood
Knight
Knight

Post by Eldora Blackwood »

You are going to be missed .... especially by me.

Thanks for answering all my dumb questions
Thanks for helping all my chars when they needed a raise
Thanks for all the fun killing Shalnath and teaming up for Aldrek's Tomb.

Thanks for so much ... but especially for being a good friend.

Keep in touch .... take care

(and I'll be singing like Whitney)
Ottolette
Commoner
Commoner

Post by Ottolette »

Nothing to say here that I didn't already tell you dude, apart from the usual goodbyes and good luck. Just take a little bit of good sentiment from all the other repiles here and consider that mine.

On another note.
*drags his MSN to the backyard and shoots it*
Fenrip
Duke
Duke

Post by Fenrip »

:shock: :shock:

So long.

It is sad to see someone like you leave. BSK's loss. :(
Trudes
Count
Count

Post by Trudes »

You've already been missed markypops, good luck in whatever it is that will fill the void. Say hi if you pop in game in the future

((hugs))

Trudes
Dan8145
Duke
Duke

Post by Dan8145 »

Love ya, miss ya. What more can I say, take care bud :-)
Cajin
Count
Count

Post by Cajin »

:( I respect your choice my friend.... gonna miss ya around..... knew you since my early days here.... take care bro and I wish you all the best. keep in touch every now and then, send me a mail or something ya hear?

*brotherly hug*
- Cajin "The Reborn"
- Kelth and William McEwann
- Ghûrzhazh Rhânanûr
-Duncan "The Hunk" Mackinlay
Kalizzle
Count
Count

Post by Kalizzle »

Markykins I am going to miss you! I am sad to see you go :cry: but I guess its for a great reason! But I would like to thank you for the staying up late just to hear your jokes...Here is to the lack of sleep i got during my school year *huggles* I will miss you bunches...Take care hun! :P
-Lady Sabel
Rainsanctum
Knight
Knight

Post by Rainsanctum »

Take care marky, ya'll be missed
Thanatos
Duke
Duke

Post by Thanatos »

Alas, the Handsome Hunk of BSK is leaving. *Raises beer in a toast* I'll catch you on the next run bud.
Fact: Ninjas are mammals
Fact: Ninjas fight ALL the time
Jazelle
Duke
Duke

Post by Jazelle »

We will miss ya. Had a great fun rping with you with Orty and Zen.
The world is a strange place.
dark-777
Baron
Baron

Post by dark-777 »

Take care in life, and in all that you do. I'm glad we had the opportunity to talk, it has been nice knowing you. I wish you well. And thank you for being one without a blind fold :wink: . Again, take care and Blessed Be!
Perforación de la luz con una oscuridad confortante
Qui Chang
Baron
Baron

Post by Qui Chang »

I know I never rp'd with ya much but it's always good to see the rp characters hanging around doing their part to make the keep a more diverse place. And your characters were just that kind. I'll miss ya. Take care and have fun.
"When the student is ready.....the master appears" Old Zen Saying