Event: To Be Announced

General Discussion is for anything related to Blackstone not covered in the other forums.

Moderators: DM_eaze, Luceran, DM_Jaydaan, ST_DM_Myle, dm_xeen1, DM Nexus, DM_TrainWrek, Carpe_DM1, DM_Unicorn, DM_Griphon, DM_Shadowlands, dm_zane, DM_Centaur, DM_Mystic, DM Rendyll, DM_Avalon

_-Kas-_
Commoner
Commoner

Post by _-Kas-_ »

i can be in either group... whichever needs more people, group 1 works best for me tho probably.
It doesn't think, It doesn't feel.
It doesn't laugh or cry
All it does from dusk till dawn,
is make the soldiers die!
Queen Naga II
Duke
Duke

Post by Queen Naga II »

*raise her hand* Group 1 for me
viobane
Duke
Duke

Post by viobane »

<--- Group Two for me.
Fenrip
Duke
Duke

Post by Fenrip »

Group 2 puh-lee-yaws
Whitewolf
Baron
Baron

Post by Whitewolf »

Hello again,

Any idea what 'saturday' that this event will begin?

Is there a date in mind?

Thanks,
Thanatos
Duke
Duke

Post by Thanatos »

And so we are now faced with a difficult decision:

1. Be hungover and try to play with blurred vision, migraine caliber headaches, and an overall sense of queesiness.

OR

2. Be intoxicated and try to play, whilst being obnoxious and probably offending even the NPC's at one point or another.

Yeah, I think we know which one I'm goin with...I'll go with option B. Sign me up for the later time.
Fact: Ninjas are mammals
Fact: Ninjas fight ALL the time
HelloBSK
Count
Count

Post by HelloBSK »

Carpe_DM1 wrote:I'm still looking for a bit more interest, it will run on Saturdays. Group 1 in the afternoon(evening for euro and asia peoples) and Group 2 in the evening(really late night for euro and asia).

(I will need set up time though so aim for half an hour after reset)

Group 1 reset 12pm (noon) - 4pm EST (6p-10p GMT)

Group 2 reset 8pm - 12am (midnight) EST (2a - 6a GMT)

I would need 6 - 8 regular players per group.

So post here those who are in (those who've already posted, edit or repost with group choice) And remember make no chars until after the intro session. Worse comes to worse with not enough interest I will come up with something else for those who did respond.

Thanks,

Carpe_DM
I am in for Group 2 8pm - 12am EST. I was working on building another character with LOTS of personality, so this would be perfect for this event.

Thank you for holding this and I look forward to the adventure.
Cajin
Count
Count

Post by Cajin »

Thanatos wrote:And so we are now faced with a difficult decision:

1. Be hungover and try to play with blurred vision, migraine caliber headaches, and an overall sense of queesiness.

OR

2. Be intoxicated and try to play, whilst being obnoxious and probably offending even the NPC's at one point or another.

Yeah, I think we know which one I'm goin with...I'll go with option B. Sign me up for the later time.

:lol: sucks to be you :P // back on topic
- Cajin "The Reborn"
- Kelth and William McEwann
- Ghûrzhazh Rhânanûr
-Duncan "The Hunk" Mackinlay
Doofy Britches
Duke
Duke

Post by Doofy Britches »

Group 2 please...

Nothing like playing intoxicated and then falling face down on the key board and waking up momentarily to find out you've been auto-booted for being AFK....

No... that wasn't MEEEEE......
A Master role player is one who is willing and able to bend their character concept to make the game more enjoyable for all involved. To assist the DM in making the game fun, and to not sow discord. - Gary Gygax
Ghost4life
Count
Count

Post by Ghost4life »

is this event still happening? cuz if so count me in for group 2
Carpe_DM1
Count
Count

Post by Carpe_DM1 »

Real life really busy atm. Looks like I'm getting the amount of players I needed I will have to divvy the groups and set a date. I will announce the intro date during the week.
"Common sense is not so common" -Voltaire
"I thought to myself 'Why doesn't someone do something about that?' ...And then I realized I'm someone" - Lily Tomlin (when commenting on the environment and other tragic circumstances)
sgtshin
Baron
Baron

Post by sgtshin »

Group 2 please
A man who carries a cat by the tail learns something he can learn in no other way. ^.^
Thanatos
Duke
Duke

Post by Thanatos »

just checkin up on this...makin sure it's still gonna happen
Fact: Ninjas are mammals
Fact: Ninjas fight ALL the time
SirVito
Commoner
Commoner

Post by SirVito »

is it too late to sign up for this??
Carpe_DM1
Count
Count

Post by Carpe_DM1 »

Yes folks, it will still happen. I apologise for the delays, RL has to come first. I will post the start date for the intro and times and it will most likely begin next Saturday. I will separate the groups and those of you who have not chosen a group/time please do so, that I can organise.

Please post your time here if you have not already done so. I will post groups and then confirm the first orientation session for Saturday at the time appropriate per group. (Next Saturday Aug 3) it will be an information and create your char session first. When you login to meet, do NOT make a char yet. Come in as any old char to receive the instructions. Then once given the list, you can go make them.

Have fun and we will see you soon :)
"Common sense is not so common" -Voltaire
"I thought to myself 'Why doesn't someone do something about that?' ...And then I realized I'm someone" - Lily Tomlin (when commenting on the environment and other tragic circumstances)