Arena etiquette

General Discussion is for anything related to Blackstone not covered in the other forums.

Moderators: DM_eaze, Luceran, DM_Jaydaan, ST_DM_Myle, dm_xeen1, DM Nexus, DM_TrainWrek, Carpe_DM1, DM_Unicorn, DM_Griphon, DM_Shadowlands, dm_zane, DM_Centaur, DM_Mystic, DM Rendyll, DM_Avalon

Thanatos
Duke
Duke

Post by Thanatos »

As far as the arena is concerned...enter at your own risk :twisted:
Fact: Ninjas are mammals
Fact: Ninjas fight ALL the time
GoVols
Count
Count

Post by GoVols »

Thanatos wrote:As far as the arena is concerned...enter at your own risk :twisted:
Yes, technically that area is "anything goes" as for PvP, spell casting, etc. The only rules are those between two people wanting to dual. Some people whine about different spells and feats. You can sort that out with them on a case by case basis.
I'd rather be tried by 12 than carried by 6.
tropiofCancer
Count
Count

Post by tropiofCancer »

Arenas should be a good place to test your build , to find its limitations and strengths but unfortunately more often than not your fighting Akons scroll inventory rather than another character...I mean seriously you go in there and all of a sudden the big armored guy pulls out scrolls of premonition and the like . Is it an arena or a poetry reading at a coffee shop .
Shadow_Nightfall
Baron
Baron
Location: In the shadows bare, watching as you shed a tear for me

Post by Shadow_Nightfall »

implosion is simply avoided and completely with sneak attack, then hips... simply... and why did you guys bring the subject back to the arena for? ;)
<<The all powerful fire-breathing dragon!

warm winds, burning flame, a tear drops, I'll be the one to blame; summer themes, Amber Demonchild, burning coals, emotional moments halfway mild
k9mouse
Duke
Duke

Post by k9mouse »

not everyone have a hips/sneak attacks.... if one have a very high sr, one can do the mindflayers somewhat, until lady luck frowns on you :(
~=% Run from your nightmares, chase after your dreams, but in the end ... they both come to you in sleep %=~