Mithril Bars?

General Discussion is for anything related to Blackstone not covered in the other forums.

Moderators: DM_eaze, Luceran, DM_Jaydaan, ST_DM_Myle, dm_xeen1, DM Nexus, DM_TrainWrek, Carpe_DM1, DM_Unicorn, DM_Griphon, DM_Shadowlands, dm_zane, DM_Centaur, DM_Mystic, DM Rendyll, DM_Avalon

Capt Cliff
Duke
Duke

Mithril Bars?

Post by Capt Cliff »

Anybody out there get these babies to drop? I have been hoping to start seeing them in one of the stores or finding them in a drop.
Mer`Zikain
Count
Count

Post by Mer`Zikain »

unless things have changed you should be able to find them for sale in the craft shop (can never remember the shops name) next to the community chest. I bought one a couple weeks ago, still too low level to successfully use it (waiting for my bonus to at least be +25).
winteraven
Count
Count

Post by winteraven »

Mer`Zikain wrote:unless things have changed you should be able to find them for sale in the craft shop (can never remember the shops name) next to the community chest. I bought one a couple weeks ago, still too low level to successfully use it (waiting for my bonus to at least be +25).

Driller has removed the mithril bars and will be implementing them as rare drops as per this discussion:

http://thewastelands.org/viewtopic.php?t=1094

And no, I haven't found any yet either :lol: they seem just as elusive as these luckstones I've heard about.

Happy Gaming :D
~ I kill things and drink potions~
Mer`Zikain
Count
Count

Post by Mer`Zikain »

Oh, in that case I'll sell ya one really uncheap :D
Capt Cliff
Duke
Duke

Post by Capt Cliff »

Both mithril bars and Adamintine bar's were removed from Klaus's. But I saw an adamintine bar at one of the shops, can't say where here see me in game. So mayber mithril bar's will also appear ... i hope a hope a hope a!
Queen Naga II
Duke
Duke

Post by Queen Naga II »

One adamintine bar for sale ! :D
Mer`Zikain
Count
Count

Post by Mer`Zikain »

Not sure if it still does it but Akons guardian drops adamantine bars sometimes.
Capt Cliff
Duke
Duke

Post by Capt Cliff »

Mer`Zikain wrote:Not sure if it still does it but Akons guardian drops adamantine bars sometimes.
Maybe that was when he was an adamantine golem and you just scared it out of him ... poor fella!

Sure hope to find some mithril bar's some day!
.Stinky Pete.
Baron
Baron

Post by .Stinky Pete. »

So, I'm a hack regarding the ins and outs of this game. Don't have the patience to figure out proper spell casting and crafting.

What's the big deal about these bars?
Capt Cliff
Duke
Duke

Post by Capt Cliff »

.Stinky Pete. wrote:So, I'm a hack regarding the ins and outs of this game. Don't have the patience to figure out proper spell casting and crafting.

What's the big deal about these bars?
With a good crafter you can make mithril shirts and mithril chain, nice ac both buffable at teh forge and no arcane spell casting problems. Oh and you can make a mithril shield which has freedom on it. All very cost effective to build. I have not found the mithril armor in any of the shops ... I thought they were going to be added there.