The Death of Mrs Taris Fennes

Use this forum for In Character Interactions only.

Moderators: DM_eaze, Luceran, DM_Jaydaan, ST_DM_Myle, dm_xeen1, DM Nexus, DM_TrainWrek, Carpe_DM1, DM_Unicorn, DM_Griphon, DM_Shadowlands, dm_zane, DM_Centaur, DM_Mystic, DM Rendyll, DM_Avalon

FOXY LADY790
Count
Count

The Death of Mrs Taris Fennes

Post by FOXY LADY790 »

*Taris was taking a walk on her own she see something come at her but before she got get her sword out she was hit and then it went all black on her as she falls she hears a voice she once know......she lets out a whipser as she lies there dieing ...Shana why have you done this to me ?....
Shana just laughs as she stands over her mothers dead body and grins and whipser to herself.....father or the others did not help you this time did they ....
grining to herself after killing her mother she lets out a evil laugh as she moves the lifeless body to its last resting place where no one will find it .....

Shana walks away and leaves and go's back to what she thought was her home with Duo and Roland but when she walks though the door on one was home like always ..she lets out a sigh ..oh well time for me to go then sit here on my own...
So she packs her things and leaves the realm behind her for good; leaving a note for Roland ....it reads ......im sorry my dear but i must go and i will miss you my dear Roland...signed Shana *

/ OOC what this post locking plz
I may be small but im fast cunning and very very devious
FOXY LADY790
Count
Count

Re: The Death of Mrs Taris Fennes

Post by FOXY LADY790 »

FOXY LADY790 wrote:*Taris was taking a walk on her own she see 's something come at her but before she got get her sword out she was hit and then it went all black on her as she falls she hears a voice she once know......she lets out a whipser as she lies there dieing ...Shana why have you done this to me ?....
Shana just laughs as she stands over her mothers dead body and grins and whipser to herself.....father or the others did not help you this time did they ....
grining to herself after killing her mother she lets out a evil laugh as she moves the lifeless body to its last resting place where no one will find it .....

Shana walks away and leaves and go's back to what she thought was her home with Duo and Roland but when she walks though the door on one was home like always ..she lets out a sigh ..oh well time for me to go then sit here on my own...
So she packs her things and leaves the realm behind her for good; leaving a note for Roland ....it reads ......im sorry my dear but i must go and i will miss you my dear Roland...signed Shana *

/ OOC what this post locking plz
I may be small but im fast cunning and very very devious