The truth about BSK

General Discussion is for anything related to Blackstone not covered in the other forums.

Moderators: DM_eaze, Luceran, DM_Jaydaan, ST_DM_Myle, dm_xeen1, DM Nexus, DM_TrainWrek, Carpe_DM1, DM_Unicorn, DM_Griphon, DM_Shadowlands, dm_zane, DM_Centaur, DM_Mystic, DM Rendyll, DM_Avalon

Dan8145
Duke
Duke

The truth about BSK

Post by Dan8145 »

Time for a mini rant methinks

I've seen over the last few days, mainly cause of the mages, that people are moaning that it's too hrd, no fun and they can't 'mine/loot' umgahs. People have also referred to RP and the effects of that on said topic.

Now, boys and girls, nethriss isn't there for us to plunder and pillige..it's a training ground..to better understand the builds/classes/spells etc then nethriss is probbaly the best place to practise. Ifyou really want to plunder and get loot go to the Bloodcult Stronghold or the Dungeon of Doom...I'm sure it's much easier than the impossible mages :wink:

RP'ing is a choice...whether you use BSK to RP or power build..the end's the same...Lvl 40 with forged gear..and we all have to get there the same way...Ettins, ants then nethriss. BSK is a family..I will always do my upmost to help people on the server...whether RP'ers or power builders.

I don't RP that much, but I know RP'ers that rely on people like me to assist them...rezzes/gear/advice...not a problem. So I don't think it's fair for the RP group to complain that everything's getting too hard...how can you RP if nothing changes? You gonna talk about the same stuff every time?

The mages have given people something to talk about..at last...use that chance...and as always...take care :lol: