Fare Thee Well

General Discussion is for anything related to Blackstone not covered in the other forums.

Moderators: DM_eaze, Luceran, DM_Jaydaan, ST_DM_Myle, dm_xeen1, DM Nexus, DM_TrainWrek, Carpe_DM1, DM_Unicorn, DM_Griphon, DM_Shadowlands, dm_zane, DM_Centaur, DM_Mystic, DM Rendyll, DM_Avalon

DM_Mystic
Viceroy
Viceroy

Fare Thee Well

Post by DM_Mystic »

Well folks, it's been a good run - over five years now, but it's really time I turned in the keys. Blackstone was essentially the first mod I played on, and has given me gazillions of hours of enjoyment both as a player and DM. But it's time for me to move on.

I really want to thank Driller for all his hard work and efforts to create and maintain this virtual playground for us; knowing that there must be times when its way more trouble than its worth. Also, for allowing me the priveledge of being a DM here. Accordingly, a big "thanka" to the DM's who sponsored and endorsed my doing so; and put up with my ignorance and showed me the ropes - Demitiri, Uni, Myle, Griff, et al.

Another big thanks to the players I've had so much fun with here. For those of you who are wondering, I often played as the acct "Spirit_Wind". **senses jaws dropping ** There are way to many to name, but I'd be sorely remiss without at least naming Raven and Chi.

I know I will miss you all. I hope, if nothing else, I was able to provide you with some good times and maybe some spirtitual insights. In case I didn't, I'll leave you with this: Look for the deeper meaning in all things - even though they may seem insignificant. All things are spirit - all things are energy - all things are consciousness. And spirit, energy, and consciousness are one in the same.

If anyone would like to contact me, here is the email addy that I actually read: kiu_fl@cox.net
winteraven
Count
Count

Post by winteraven »

Sorry to see you go Mystic, had uber loads of fun with ya and our random RP events and ideas. Good luck to you in the future man, and I'll be sure to drop ya a line and catch up with you. :)
~ I kill things and drink potions~
k9mouse
Duke
Duke

Post by k9mouse »

I am saddened to see you go, but have good luck in your adventures.
~=% Run from your nightmares, chase after your dreams, but in the end ... they both come to you in sleep %=~
ValentianNizzle
Duke
Duke

Post by ValentianNizzle »

You'll be missed my man. I'll have to holla @ ya, when it's been more than a minute.

Take care, stay safe - and stay elevated
tropiofCancer
Count
Count

No matter where you go there you are

Post by tropiofCancer »

..Damn Mystic . You will be missed by many , Hope you come back and visit sometime , feel free to attack me w/ poultry at will . You were one of my favs -Peace
DM Dragonheart
Viceroy
Viceroy

Post by DM Dragonheart »

Good luck my friend in your future endeavors...

You'll be greatly missed about the realm and the fun weve had causin that little bit of mayhem from time to time...

:shock: :(
And they came from out of the mists... the hordes of undead

Nothing stood in the wake of their path and the carnage and destruction was insurmountable.

Quinon guye captain 7th Guard
Caesius
Duke
Duke

Post by Caesius »

Safe travels to you old friend.
The only constant is change.
dm_demitri
Viceroy
Viceroy

Post by dm_demitri »

Take care Mystic... We've shared many good times, both as DM's and as players.

Hope you find every moment of life worth living! :D
Bye for now!
~Demitri
" The real art of conversation is not only to say the right thing in the right place, but to leave unsaid the wrong thing at the tempting moment. " ~Dorthy Nevill
dm icequeen
Viceroy
Viceroy

Post by dm icequeen »

:( Cyas dear freind take care and ya will be missed by many :(
FOXY LADY790
Count
Count

Post by FOXY LADY790 »

NOOOOO ..... *looks around them nasty Rats soo Taris can kill them*.......cyas hun take care and i will drop ya a line sometime

Im going to miss ya Mystic *hugs*
I may be small but im fast cunning and very very devious
DM_Unicorn
Viceroy
Viceroy

Post by DM_Unicorn »

Even though I went away long time ago, I still keep myself info'ed around here.

Take care Mystic. We had a lot of fun together as DMs in this colorfull realm. Stay safe.
Quote Gibbofastpaws: "I think I... 1) made up a new word. 2) Almost shat myself... and... 3) am starting to grow a love-hate relationship with certain Denlanders

http://www.monstersgame.dk/?ac=vid&vid=138003319 :D
ST_DM_Myle
Viceroy
Viceroy

Post by ST_DM_Myle »

Farewell Mystic,

Sorry to see you pass in the keys, but I wish you all the luck with your new endevours. You have been a great DM and player that has contributed to the enjoyment and fun of many.

Don't forget you can still log on and play in your spare time :) You will always find us old vets happy to see you.

Myle
Artist? Writer? Musician?
Want to be published?
ImageLoT-zine©
http://www.myspace.com/st_dm_myle
DM_Mystic
Viceroy
Viceroy

Post by DM_Mystic »

thanks to all who have posted such heartfelt sentiments. I'll still check in from time to time, and maybe pose some new event ideas.
dm_xeen1
Viceroy
Viceroy

Post by dm_xeen1 »

thank you for all that you have done to better the server
good luck in whatever you decide to do
Jazelle
Duke
Duke

Post by Jazelle »

Take care Mystic and tickly them ivories.
The world is a strange place.