Good Training Mod

General Discussion is for anything related to Blackstone not covered in the other forums.

Moderators: DM_eaze, Luceran, DM_Jaydaan, ST_DM_Myle, dm_xeen1, DM Nexus, DM_TrainWrek, Carpe_DM1, DM_Unicorn, DM_Griphon, DM_Shadowlands, dm_zane, DM_Centaur, DM_Mystic, DM Rendyll, DM_Avalon

k9mouse
Duke
Duke

Good Training Mod

Post by k9mouse »

Does any body know of a good training mod with these features?

Easy to start new chars
Still is fun 2 play at level 40
Normal resting system (ie no getting juck to rest and can rest at anytime)
Some quest (it is a training mod not a story line)
Can change to any alignment or subtype
Forged system

In June, my ISP runs out so I am looking for something to do in the mean time. I have to wait 3 weeks before I can get the lower rate again :(
~=% Run from your nightmares, chase after your dreams, but in the end ... they both come to you in sleep %=~
dm_demitri
Viceroy
Viceroy

Post by dm_demitri »

3 weeks sounds like a nice time to find real life a bit..

OR you can teach yourself some building with the toolset and have fun making places to share with others...

OR you can get some tutorials from the Vault and teach yourself some scripting (to make cool stuff) with the toolset... (I suggest Celowin's tutorials)

OR you can try to find some entertaining SP mods on the Vault to download (of which I haven't found many that I like or could play without breaking them open and adjusting some script that malfunctioned or something)...

You could also play the original game and the expansion packs too (SoU and HotU)..

Just some ideas since I don't know of any SP mods that fit your desired description...

Come back soon! We'll be here to welcome you back when our ISP decides they really want ya back again! :D

~Demitri
" The real art of conversation is not only to say the right thing in the right place, but to leave unsaid the wrong thing at the tempting moment. " ~Dorthy Nevill
k9mouse
Duke
Duke

Post by k9mouse »

Thanks Demitri
I have done most what you suggested while I played solo for the last 2 years. Do you where I can get some the features from? I tried some forging and other things in elf format from the vault and I have built some mods solo also. I can read code and modify it somewhat, but writing it is very hard for me. I am hopping to find a good based training mod so I can add the other features to it. Also, I can not find out how to make monsters easy enough for a level one of any class can kill it. Does anyone know where to find out about such ideas in mod making?
~=% Run from your nightmares, chase after your dreams, but in the end ... they both come to you in sleep %=~