I feel unjustly dealt with

General Discussion is for anything related to Blackstone not covered in the other forums.

Moderators: DM_eaze, Luceran, DM_Jaydaan, ST_DM_Myle, dm_xeen1, DM Nexus, DM_TrainWrek, Carpe_DM1, DM_Unicorn, DM_Griphon, DM_Shadowlands, dm_zane, DM_Centaur, DM_Mystic, DM Rendyll, DM_Avalon

Independent_Artist
Baron
Baron

Post by Independent_Artist »

Okay I'm tired of waiting for Driller to tell me whether he wants to compromise or not. So I'm going to post my description here and I will hear everyone's opinion on my description and change it. Please PLEASE PLEASE be gentle, I pour a lot of work and creativity into them and I don't want them torn limb from limb. For the love of mercy try to let me maintain my creativity here.

Her vibrant blonde hair is bleached beautifully from spending most of her time in the outdoors. Her eyes are a bright, sky blue color that gaze with a soft sincerity that invites a mesmeril stare upon this beautiful creature.

Her skin is a flawlessly fair, caucasian color, untaineted by the rays of the sun despite the fact she sheems to spend the better part of everyday outdoors.

Her body is a perfectly sculpted work of art, it would seem magically unreal to a first-time onlooker. Often she wears rather explicit and foreignly styled clothing that would seem to befit a barbarian tribe member or wild elf. However she does not seem to be either although some qualities about her give a sense that she endures more punishment from the natural world than other human women.

Her figure is curvacious, smooth and supple to the touch, as if calling your hand to touch her bosom and experience it's temptive texture. Her breasts are unusually larger than the average of her kind, busting harshly against her strangely tribal looking attire. her legs are strong and lean, an obviously fast runner, and also exhibit tatoos that seem to direct your eyes toward her hips and slightly below, as if marking her as a woman of child-bearing ready perseverance and beauty beyond all hope of resistance.

You might even think it a wonder no one has siezed her voluptuous, tender bosom in a lustful frenzy of desire and her strength is obviously far more lacking in comparison to her beauty showing only slight definitions of her belly surrounded in a depressed line to mark her tough abdominal structure. This youthful woman of beauty is very sensually appealing to any man of society. Yet there does not seem to be a reason at all for her to pose any threat to an even averagely strong male that would desire to seize her as his own...so what stops you? a devouted sense of good and order that causes you to morally resist this mesmerizing beauty? Or a sort of wise fear of what dangerous abilities she hides beneather her seemingly fragile and hopeless appearance?
Jazelle
Duke
Duke

Post by Jazelle »

Your good up to the last two paragraphs.

First ignoring the erotic description in RPG the one big no no is to assume what another will do. Telling one how to direct their eyes such is forcing the other person to act. That will depend on their char's dice rolls and stats as in any d&d game. So one that needs to be taken out.

Example in RP it is wrong to say "I reach out and break your arm." What you should say is "I reach out to take your arm with the intent to break it." That gives the other person a chance to roll and change the out come. So say they win the roll. " Mark moves his arm out of the way as you grasp empty air."

You did great on the first part just take out the last two paragraphs and your fine. Most of that you can explain in game to others who wish to rp with you that kind of rp.

The description section is to describe the looks of your char not actions or possible actions. It can have public history of events that have happen to your char or general information that your char would give out or like I do for some of my minor chars I just do poetry.

Do remember this is a hobby of Driller's and he works full time. You can't force him to respond right away and he already told you what to do. Driller does not write pages of text he is often very short and simple with his answers.

Creativity is a wonderful thing but do remember this is not a public chat room even though some think it is this is just like any D&D game where you visit a person's home. Driller set the rules and his say is final.

I will say your description looks like your trying to pick up guys.
The world is a strange place.
driller
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by driller »

Here is a good bio for a women:

Who can find a virtuous woman? for her price is far above rubies.
The heart of her husband doth safely trust in her, so that he shall have no need of spoil.
She will do him good and not evil all the days of her life.
She seeketh wool, and flax, and worketh willingly with her hands.
She is like the merchants' ships; she bringeth her food from afar.
She riseth also while it is yet night, and giveth meat to her household, and a portion to her maidens.
She considereth a field, and buyeth it: with the fruit of her hands she planteth a vineyard.
She girdeth her loins with strength, and strengtheneth her arms.
She perceiveth that her merchandise is good: her candle goeth not out by night.
She layeth her hands to the spindle, and her hands hold the distaff.
She stretcheth out her hand to the poor; yea, she reacheth forth her hands to the needy.
She is not afraid of the snow for her household: for all her household are clothed with scarlet.
She maketh herself coverings of tapestry; her clothing is silk and purple.
Her husband is known in the gates, when he sitteth among the elders of the land.
She maketh fine linen, and selleth it; and delivereth girdles unto the merchant.
Strength and honour are her clothing; and she shall rejoice in time to come.
She openeth her mouth with wisdom; and in her tongue is the law of kindness.
She looketh well to the ways of her household, and eateth not the bread of idleness.
Her children arise up, and call her blessed; her husband also, and he praiseth her.
Many daughters have done virtuously, but thou excellest them all.
Favour is deceitful, and beauty is vain: but a woman that feareth the LORD, she shall be praised.
Give her of the fruit of her hands; and let her own works praise her in the gates.

-driller
Independent_Artist
Baron
Baron

driller wrote:Here is a good bio for a women:

Who can find a virtuous woman? for her price is far above rubies.
The heart of her husband doth safely trust in her, so that he shall have no need of spoil.
She will do him good and not evil all the days of her life.
She seeketh wool, and flax, and worketh willingly with her hands.
She is like the merchants' ships; she bringeth her food from afar.
She riseth also while it is yet night, and giveth meat to her household, and a portion to her maidens.
She considereth a field, and buyeth it: with the fruit of her hands she planteth a vineyard.
She girdeth her loins with strength, and strengtheneth her arms.
She perceiveth that her merchandise is good: her candle goeth not out by night.
She layeth her hands to the spindle, and her hands hold the distaff.
She stretcheth out her hand to the poor; yea, she reacheth forth her hands to the needy.
She is not afraid of the snow for her household: for all her household are clothed with scarlet.
She maketh herself coverings of tapestry; her clothing is silk and purple.
Her husband is known in the gates, when he sitteth among the elders of the land.
She maketh fine linen, and selleth it; and delivereth girdles unto the merchant.
Strength and honour are her clothing; and she shall rejoice in time to come.
She openeth her mouth with wisdom; and in her tongue is the law of kindness.
She looketh well to the ways of her household, and eateth not the bread of idleness.
Her children arise up, and call her blessed; her husband also, and he praiseth her.
Many daughters have done virtuously, but thou excellest them all.
Favour is deceitful, and beauty is vain: but a woman that feareth the LORD, she shall be praised.
Give her of the fruit of her hands; and let her own works praise her in the gates.

-driller
Just when you thought Driller was the simple answer type, he goes and does that.((lol))Well Driller that's not my style at all...so thanks for the input...umm...it's very nice but I'm not a poet and I'm not trying to tell a story but rather describe my character, the story of her life for the better part of it anyway is roleplayed on the server and she'll tell her past to those who inquire. I was looking for a compromise really not an entirely different recreation, but I appreciate it Driller really I do, it's beautiful.
Last edited by Independent_Artist on Wed Mar 28, 2007 7:48 am, edited 2 times in total.
Independent_Artist
Baron
Baron

Jazelle wrote:Your good up to the last two paragraphs.

First ignoring the erotic description in RPG the one big no no is to assume what another will do. Telling one how to direct their eyes such is forcing the other person to act. That will depend on their char's dice rolls and stats as in any d&d game. So one that needs to be taken out.

Example in RP it is wrong to say "I reach out and break your arm." What you should say is "I reach out to take your arm with the intent to break it." That gives the other person a chance to roll and change the out come. So say they win the roll. " Mark moves his arm out of the way as you grasp empty air."

You did great on the first part just take out the last two paragraphs and your fine. Most of that you can explain in game to others who wish to rp with you that kind of rp.

The description section is to describe the looks of your char not actions or possible actions. It can have public history of events that have happen to your char or general information that your char would give out or like I do for some of my minor chars I just do poetry.

Do remember this is a hobby of Driller's and he works full time. You can't force him to respond right away and he already told you what to do. Driller does not write pages of text he is often very short and simple with his answers.

Creativity is a wonderful thing but do remember this is not a public chat room even though some think it is this is just like any D&D game where you visit a person's home. Driller set the rules and his say is final.

I will say your description looks like your trying to pick up guys.
you're absolutely right about the forcing others to think or act in a certain way shouldn't be in there, I'll revise that and shorten my last two paragraphs but I don't want to be rid of them...

And no I'm not looking to pick up guys in IRL I'm looking to pick up male characters for my female character
Last edited by Independent_Artist on Wed Mar 28, 2007 8:00 am, edited 1 time in total.
Independent_Artist
Baron
Baron

Her vibrant blonde hair is bleached beautifully from spending most of her time in the outdoors. Her eyes are a bright, sky blue color that gaze with a soft sincerity that invites a mesmeril stare upon this beautiful creature.

Her skin is a flawlessly fair, caucasian color, untaineted by the rays of the sun despite the fact she sheems to spend the better part of everyday outdoors.

Her body is a perfectly sculpted work of art, it would seem magically unreal to a first-time onlooker. Often she wears rather explicit and foreignly styled clothing that would seem to befit a barbarian tribe member or wild elf. However she does not seem to be either although some qualities about her give a sense that she endures more punishment from the natural world than other human women.

Her figure is curvacious, smooth and supple. The smooth, feeble nature upon touching her bosom and experience it's temptive texture may amaze you. Her legs are strong and lean, an obviously fast runner, and also exhibit tatoos that are designed to draw attention toward her hips and slightly below, as if marking her as a woman of child-bearing ready perseverance and beauty beyond all hope of resistance.

Her strength is obviously lacking in comparison to her beauty showing only slight definitions of her belly surrounded in a depressed line to mark her tough abdominal structure. So what keeps a gentleman from seizing this creature as his mate?

here is a revised version, got rid of the "force action or thought" stuff. I would like to know what Driller thinks...
ST_DM_Myle
Viceroy
Viceroy

Post by ST_DM_Myle »

Wow...

It is clear to me tha Driller has already attempted to deal with your gently.

I think I am going to take the liberty of releasing Driller of dealing with you any further.

The answer is NO.

You may consider yourself limited to biological statistics within your descriptions until such time that your awareness of this servers standards is equal to your overtly sensual intentions.

Limit your sensual RP to Tells.

Dem was completely in the right to pull you aside.
As of now, you need to address this matter ONLY through PM's with the DM of your choice.

Your DM choices are:
Dem - Since Dem was your original point of contact.
Myle - As author of the majority of the servers rules I would be happy to aid in helping you understand the expectations of players on BSK.
Rendyll - Ren is the Head DM here on BSK. You may, of course, always appeal to the Head DM if you feel a member of the DM team has treated you unfairly.

I am locking this thread. The next step is yours.

Myle
Artist? Writer? Musician?
Want to be published?
ImageLoT-zine©
http://www.myspace.com/st_dm_myle
driller
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by driller »

I appreciate it Driller really I do, it's beautiful.
I just wanted to make a small note here.

What I typed was part of proverbs 31 from the King James Version of the Bible.

-driller