The Underdark-Umgahs

General Discussion is for anything related to Blackstone not covered in the other forums.

Moderators: DM_eaze, Luceran, DM_Jaydaan, ST_DM_Myle, dm_xeen1, DM Nexus, DM_TrainWrek, Carpe_DM1, DM_Unicorn, DM_Griphon, DM_Shadowlands, dm_zane, DM_Centaur, DM_Mystic, DM Rendyll, DM_Avalon

ValentianNizzle
Duke
Duke

Post by ValentianNizzle »

Valnir wrote:Nope, party play!!!
Oh for christs sake. Next thing your gonna tell me is that your one of those people who actually RP's. Heaven do forbid!

Merely kidding, of course.
Valnir
Count
Count

Post by Valnir »

pfff

it is more fun in party play.

And you can have dedicated roles. 1 tank, 1 hitter, 1 healer and support guys doing all kinds of things.

Being a hitter pays more off around here. and it is a RP-lite server so i'm not all for that *takes a smoke of his pipe* thing isn't natural to me to type emotions like that. I can read, write and speak english and that is good enough. I'm not english.

I do plan ahead with builds and rp plans.
Paladin of Azuth for one (paladin/wizard build), Mystic theurge (wizard/cleric). I have some plans for a true dwarven fighter (paladin of Moradin with dwarven waraxe, can't be more dwarf then that).

I play things i like and those builds are not always powerbuilds. Some are just plain wicked. Twitch Switchblade a dual wielding kama ranger with huge amount of attacks, a nasty twitching behavior and many pieces of enemies.
A friend of mine was playing on some nwn2 server and i came screaming from a mountain, that mental scream from that halfling (tommy?). Funny thing is that i came in charging/screaming and the sounds get louder when you close in on the enemy and my friend couldn't stop laughing.
Valnir Raven