BSK_Starkson

General Discussion is for anything related to Blackstone not covered in the other forums.

Moderators: DM_eaze, Luceran, DM_Jaydaan, ST_DM_Myle, dm_xeen1, DM Nexus, DM_TrainWrek, Carpe_DM1, DM_Unicorn, DM_Griphon, DM_Shadowlands, dm_zane, DM_Centaur, DM_Mystic, DM Rendyll, DM_Avalon

Pharo_IK
Count
Count

BSK_Starkson

Post by Pharo_IK »

First, I want to offer a big thanks to Fawn for the amicable way our differences were settled.

Second, I want to thank Driller for his support of guilds in general and for the fix-it issues he helped with for the rebuild of the Starkson.

Third, I want to thank Nicha, Platina and Graves for the IC interest and support.

For those who do not know, there has been a seperation within the Starkson Guild. I will not try to introduce this new guild, as they are settling on a new name. They are not, however, all that new, They are still the same group of great players that have been around and active for a while, with a new name to better represent the ideals they wish thier characters to express in RP

Please join me in wishing them thier continued success and I hope that our RP paths cross often to the enjoyment of us all.

At this time, I do want to make the OOC announcement here in the forums that a renewed Starkson is in game.

Winesa, as Treaty Holder of Starkson, will resume the role as the Sovereign Lady of Starkson. Wine will handle matters both internal and external. In time, as the Council fills out and grow comfortable with thier roles, Winesa will turn leadership over to the Council.

Ortelassa, Sovereign Lady of Starkson in the realm if Kil'Dar will visit to offer leadership and deal with other internal matters. Please to not expect her to handle direct negociations, to set treaties, or other external issues.

I will post the current Starkson information the Guild Directory in the next couple days. Iwill also be posting a RP post regarding the events thathave unfolded.

For now I just wanted to say how nice it is to be back and that Orty and I appreciate the support and interest shown.

Pharo