So called Merchant's Trade Consortium

Use this forum for In Character Interactions only.

Moderators: DM_eaze, Luceran, DM_Jaydaan, ST_DM_Myle, dm_xeen1, DM Nexus, DM_TrainWrek, Carpe_DM1, DM_Unicorn, DM_Griphon, DM_Shadowlands, dm_zane, DM_Centaur, DM_Mystic, DM Rendyll, DM_Avalon

Hordack
Duke
Duke

So called Merchant's Trade Consortium

Post by Hordack »

**posted on the Cork Board outside City Hall**

This group is nothing more then a group of bullies trying to put down the little guy and to take out those they dont want in Blackstone ... The group is against any form of free trade unless its trade with them ... So the little guy beware, they come to rip you few gold coin's out your hand's to feed their greedy needs and thirst for power ... Ask all those who believe in free trade and fair deals' not to deal with these folk's and to support the little merchant and trader trying to make a fair and honest living ...

**signed with only a wax seal of the "Free Rogue's Union Local #666" (aka The Order of Shadowstalker's) **
viobane
Duke
Duke

Post by viobane »

A nondescript citizen walks past the notice and frowns at the scrawled text. After spending some time trying to interpret the messy handwriting, he shakes his head.

"Unions and guilds fighting over free trade? It is strange that any guild would support FREE trade. After all, guilds and consortiums are created in order to generate income, not take away income by providing free services. I doubt any such guild exists, and if they do, they are pretty stupid. Unions usually stop, not support such things. Now this Merchant Trade Consortium? THAT sounds like a real and true guild."
Hordack
Duke
Duke

Post by Hordack »

*dark shadow of a creature watches the "nondescript" read the board and overhear's his comment's and smirks to himself*

"It's union's that keep the dishonest greedy merchant's honest, besides I would offer free services and protection to any good forge master who offer's services free to all people in the keep ... and that would include free forge stone's if needed *chuckles* gold is only needed for those who need to pay for things not for those who have the power to get them free already"
-Pathfinder-
Commoner
Commoner

Post by -Pathfinder- »

*Nalia notices the message and who signed it and smiles*

"Oh dear! The greed of some people", she chuckles and thinks to her stash of goodies and her life's work at the forge. "Ah well, I guess I'll just keep charging nothing but a smile". Turning away she pats her bag which holds the materials needed for her next project and waves to the many clients whom she's forged for as she heads over to visit Gruther for that final piece.
viobane
Duke
Duke

Post by viobane »

//edited and sent complaint via PM, as I should have done to begin with. Sorry to disrupt the thread in that way.
Last edited by viobane on Mon Mar 19, 2007 10:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ValentianNizzle
Duke
Duke

Post by ValentianNizzle »

// This is exactly what I needed to finish a perfect day. The inane babbling of BSK addicts. By my hangover tomorrow, I love this place.
Jazelle
Duke
Duke

Post by Jazelle »

Well you could hang the lot of them and just have a yard sale.
The world is a strange place.
Hordack
Duke
Duke

Post by Hordack »

*nods and smiles at Nalia as she passess by*