The Wards of SOM

Use this forum for In Character Interactions only.

Moderators: DM_eaze, Luceran, DM_Jaydaan, ST_DM_Myle, dm_xeen1, DM Nexus, DM_TrainWrek, Carpe_DM1, DM_Unicorn, DM_Griphon, DM_Shadowlands, dm_zane, DM_Centaur, DM_Mystic, DM Rendyll, DM_Avalon

jackybaby
Count
Count

The Wards of SOM

Post by jackybaby »

Umgah and Drow launched an attack from within the Shining Order Monastery. How they were able to enter is being investigated by the Sensei’s. The common perception at this time is that Vor’s favor for the Monastery may be waning.
The wise man speaks because he has something to say. The fool speaks because he has to say something.
winteraven
Count
Count

Post by winteraven »

Nearly invisible, Renai steps out of the shadows behind the Sensai's... " I am here, Sensais and will do all to help. Tell me what you wish me to do" She waits, fading in and out of perception.
~ I kill things and drink potions~
jackybaby
Count
Count

Post by jackybaby »

*Kyo turns to Renai and bows his head*

Find out all you can about one called Stihl'th. He is often seen by the Great Tree in the Keep. He has ties to Starkson as well. He was here when the attack occurred. He said he was here to find Lass, and the attack was coincidental with his arrival.

When last I spoke with Lass, she mentioned that Stihl'th had assisted her in hiding the Artifact she was keeping from the Dark Ocean Society. We need you to find out if this has anything to do with the attack.

As for the wards of Vor, we will continue to investigate this matter ourselves. Perhaps knowing the reason for the attack may shed light on the reason for the wards being broken. Perhaps the two are unrelated. We will seek knowledge on both paths.

*Kyo bows his head to Renai once again*
The wise man speaks because he has something to say. The fool speaks because he has to say something.
winteraven
Count
Count

Post by winteraven »

-bowing deferentially to Kyo and the other Sensais she vanishes among the shadows-

Stihl'th...She recalls a gentleman in Umgah, who had aided her in fighting from stealth when she was still unseasoned. Thinking to herself, though I am not Vorite, I vowed to honour Him and His house. We will find the truth.

Brushing by many unseeing folk in the Keep, she keys in the runes to take her to Nethriss where a different type of hunt for her will begin... to find a man who may not want to be found, to find answers.

Exiting the gate she pauses, hidden completely right beside an Umgah Captain and surveys the lost city. Choosing a direction, she starts to carefully search, using all the skills she has.
winteraven
Count
Count

Post by winteraven »

Renai silently glides into step behind Sensai Kyo and whispers into his ear, "I have returned Sensai, and the puzzle only grows". Appearing when he pauses, she continues, " I have found the one called Stihl'th and he repeated to me the same that he told you. He does not know how or why these things were in the Monastery, only that he'd arrived there to speak with Lass and had been set upon by these vile creatures."

Bowing her head to him she whispered again, " I have entreated Stihl'th to aid us if he can. Contact him if you need, and I will continue my search" She fades from view but remains vigilant.
Dugaru327
Baron
Baron

Post by Dugaru327 »

A messenger arrives at the monastery.

He bows and begins to address the senseis.

"Milords, Father Unen E'lie himself has heard the rumors that the Shining Order Monastery of Blackstone has fallen out of Vor's favor and has sent me ahead of him to deliver his message that he has left at once, and has many stories to tell of his travels. He will arrive in three days!"