What Server do you play on nwn 2???

General Discussion is for anything related to Blackstone not covered in the other forums.

Moderators: DM_eaze, Luceran, DM_Jaydaan, ST_DM_Myle, dm_xeen1, DM Nexus, DM_TrainWrek, Carpe_DM1, DM_Unicorn, DM_Griphon, DM_Shadowlands, dm_zane, DM_Centaur, DM_Mystic, DM Rendyll, DM_Avalon

Rami_Ahmed
Baron
Baron

Post by Rami_Ahmed »

I'm kinda in need of a nwn2 server, not sure were I'm gonna play. I'm thinking about playing on this danish rp server, but I'd probably play on BSK2 too, when it's ready. :roll:
Official Linkin Park fan!
Pretty Fly White Guy
Duke
Duke

Post by Pretty Fly White Guy »

http://www.highlandsaga.net

best NWN2 English RP server out, from what i've heard.
driller
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by driller »

That is what I call unabashed.

-driller
Pretty Fly White Guy wrote:www.highlandsaga.net

best NWN2 English RP server out, from what i've heard.
Pretty Fly White Guy
Duke
Duke

Perhaps so, but i havn't seen one with a better builders team, and it's easily one of the biggest servers out there.

if you can name me one that's as fast expanding, player driven and has better playerbase, i'd love to hear of it.
ST_DM_Myle
Viceroy
Viceroy

Post by ST_DM_Myle »

It is good to hear that they are doing well with their NWN2 efforts after their frustration with the NWN1 project. Those guys are pretty imaginative and should do pretty well as long as they keep on track.

Myle
Artist? Writer? Musician?
Want to be published?
ImageLoT-zine©
http://www.myspace.com/st_dm_myle
Pretty Fly White Guy
Duke
Duke

ST_DM_Myle wrote:It is good to hear that they are doing well with their NWN2 efforts after their frustration with the NWN1 project. Those guys are pretty imaginative and should do pretty well as long as they keep on track.

Myle
yeah, on NWN1, they released the project too late, but now they have a headstart on NWN2, it really is one of the most popular servers out there.
Dungeons_AndDragons
Commoner
Commoner

Post by Dungeons_AndDragons »

If you youngsters want to do things old school, try picking up Baldur's Gate and Runescape again. Phfft... 3D models and toolsets. Piddlepaddle and hogwash. Boo the Hampster and refusing drow wenches their booty call is where it's at.

As for myself... playing on a nwn2 server? Not so much. I've been too busy playing in the toolset for reasons of good form in order to make my own happy-funtime land. I saw a server on the gamespy that has 15/15 people already. Good show!
Runescape is a poor knockoff of Ultima Online. Runescape is a waist of time. Don't be cheap, spend the 12 bucks a month and screw Runescape. I am part of a large building team heading into Feb w/ the premier opening. if you want further info email me @: rlb50@hotmail.com. If you join the server remember to read the rules on the forum. Again, needing more info, look above and email me. Spent to much time on BSK. Just waiting to see what BSK 2 looks like. WOOT!!!Any release dates?
Nels
Commoner
Commoner

Post by Nels »

For rp I play The Forgotten realms server...decent rp and players. At the moment for some reason the server has serious lag/crash issues though. My nwn user is Marik Kirishtar. For hack/slash I play Shipwreck Island. Look me up. Now that BSK2 is up i will be on that server alot though.
Pretty Fly White Guy
Duke
Duke

http://www.thewastelands.org

i hear they have a NWN2 server.

xxx
ValentianNizzle
Duke
Duke

Post by ValentianNizzle »

Pretty Fly White Guy wrote:www.thewastelands.org