Warning to the OCC Gossip Club !

General Discussion is for anything related to Blackstone not covered in the other forums.

Moderators: DM_eaze, Luceran, DM_Jaydaan, ST_DM_Myle, dm_xeen1, DM Nexus, DM_TrainWrek, Carpe_DM1, DM_Unicorn, DM_Griphon, DM_Shadowlands, dm_zane, DM_Centaur, DM_Mystic, DM Rendyll, DM_Avalon

Hordack
Duke
Duke

Warning to the OCC Gossip Club !

Post by Hordack »

Personaly at one time I wouldn't care what somebody would say about me Occly ... but enough is enough !!!

From this point foward anyone I catch making Occ statements about me personaly will be consider as flaming and screen shots will be taken and given to one of my favorite DM's = Demitri, DragonHeart, Rendyll ...

Otherwise .... grow up .... move on .... find a real life ....

I have better things to do then listen to bunch of people make up gossip and lies; when the very same people who are doing it; know nothing about me personaly Occly or don't even RP with me in game ... SO SHUT IT !!!

Hordack

P.s. Sorry for my rudeness but somepeople dont get a point if you don't smack up-side the head sometimes ....
driller
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by driller »

ValentianNizzle
Duke
Duke

Post by ValentianNizzle »

cute post
viobane
Duke
Duke

Post by viobane »

Gibbo
Duke
Duke

Post by Gibbo »

So what we're trying to say is that... Hordack's a Korean girl named Ms. Long Bong irl? With three nipples? Like the guy from Man with a Golden Gun? And he's half dog-boy? Like his avatar? With an identical twin? Like one of the Olsen twins? With the eating disorder?!

What is everyone's favorite soap opera? I personally like "Scrubs" or "As the Keep Turns" myself, but then again, I just got cable.
ZOMFGOMBIES!
T'banyin
Duke
Duke

Post by T'banyin »

You know, Hordack, I have not been in BSK in over a month, but seeing this post reminds me of just the kinds of things YOU do.

I recall going on an event where you personally badmouthed T'banyin to everyone in the party and said " I'd really love to just kill that guy over and over again, because he gets on my nerves"

Frankly I didn't have issues with you up til then, and I had left you alone, but reports from several people in that party mentioning what you said, was pretty annoying.

If you let a game get to you this bad you have a couple solutions.
First, change how you treat others, If you treat people how you'd like to be treated, perhaps this sorta stuff wouldn't happen to you.

Secondly, if it is getting to you this badly, maybe it is time to quit.
Or do something different for awhile, unless you enjoy seeing a therapist.

This is my own personal view of how you treat others.
You threaten to a full party of people that you want to kill me ( while ofcourse I am on in that party ) just because you think I am annoying, fine, but you saying that, and talking about "ME" behind my back, is just what your complaining about here and now. So, here is the bottom line,
"Do unto Others, as you woudl have them Do unto you"
and a second line of "Grow Up"

Enough said,
Cat out,
Peace,
Ect ect.
and I am going back to doing anything else than listening to you bicker.
~~I am the cat who walks by himself~~
Pretty Fly White Guy
Duke
Duke

Post by Pretty Fly White Guy »

bless.

it's like a big happy family round here.
Fenrip
Duke
Duke

Post by Fenrip »

I see posts like this from time to time and just scratch my head. I must not be part of any of these clubs or am just too darn naive for my own good. From what I have experienced people will play nice with you if you even try to play nice with them. Shoot, part of me has been dying to get a nemesis.

I think the worst thing I've ever heard is someone saying someone else is annoying. No talk of killing or death or some personal speculation. I have however, thought that one of your recent incarnations looks like a pimp.

And to take this further into ridiculousness:

OCC? Order of Crooked Cudgels
Outstanding Caped Clerics
My memory used to be better. Also, my memory used to be better.
ValentianNizzle
Duke
Duke

Post by ValentianNizzle »

Gibbo wrote:So what we're trying to say is that... Hordack's a Korean girl named Ms. Long Bong irl? With three nipples? Like the guy from Man with a Golden Gun? And he's half dog-boy? Like his avatar? With an identical twin? Like one of the Olsen twins? With the eating disorder?!

What is everyone's favorite soap opera? I personally like "Scrubs" or "As the Keep Turns" myself, but then again, I just got cable.
/cosigned on the Scrubs.
Caesius
Duke
Duke

Post by Caesius »

I prefer space operas over soap operas. I wish Babylon 5 would return to cable over here... *Le Sigh*
The only constant is change.
Gibbo
Duke
Duke

Post by Gibbo »

Great Scott, Caesius, you're right! I wish Bab5 was still on the air! I still want to see the ending of the Excaliber series. Valen is so cool! I <3 Techo Mages.

Oh well, Battlestar will just have to keep me going for now. Season 3.5, here I come! Chugga chugga choo choo! Don't push that button, Adoma! Yo crazy crackah lackah!
ZOMFGOMBIES!
Difas
Duke
Duke

Post by Difas »

humz.. noone said this so far, or at least i didnt see it..

it's only a game, people. get a grip.
PURPLE!!!!

PLAYING:
Difas Cend: Gnome Bard, Purple Wonder

Zed: Mule :P

Zacho Cend: Druid of Lia, Slayer of Umgahs
ST_DM_Myle
Viceroy
Viceroy

Post by ST_DM_Myle »

It is only a game...

But when was the last time you played a board game with someone who cheated?

Did you play the game with them again?

What if they professed innocence and since you did not SEE them take that 2000 monopoly dollars, your wrongfully persecuting them! 'Cause they earned it honest and you just were not paying attention!

What if there was a few local groups from the area who gathered for some pick-up B-ball... and a large group of "extras" always showed up.

What if one of those extras had some skills and wanted to be on Team Alpha. Then he threw a game... but this is local ball, how do you prove it.

Then he joined Team Beta and helped them out alot for a while, then threw another game. Again hard to really prove, but comeon... if you have played sports you know you get that feeling someone is tanking out for a reason.

Then he goes from team to team which is randomly made of various extras who are not needed to round out the stable teams. He does well, though rumors and gripes are made that some of the rag-teams wanted to form up regular like and in some way relied on him, but he undermined them.

Now he wants to join Charlie team and they are short handed and.. you guessed it, he does well and during crunch time he falls short again.

Now he wants to join your team or he wants to play a game with you...

Would you consider anything involving him... fun?

Yes, this is just a game.

A game meant to be played for fun.

How tolerant would you be if this was your game that was less fun than it could be, should be, or would be without such an annoyance?

Would you say "It is just a game" and ignore the problems that are created?

Myle

(Disclaimer: This purely retorical example is purely retorical and, um, fictional. Any resemblance, real or imagined, to any person(s), real or imagined, is soley coincidence or a product of a guilty conscience.)

Paid for by: The Myle for President of the WORLD committe.
Artist? Writer? Musician?
Want to be published?
ImageLoT-zine©
http://www.myspace.com/st_dm_myle
Gibbo
Duke
Duke

Post by Gibbo »

The best thing about a series of rhetorical questions is that any student of Philosophy can answer them, usually with more absurd rhetorical questions! It's right there in our bylaws, next to the not shaving and required public speaking stutter.

How can anyone quantitify fun-ness?! It's absurd! The Fun-Potential a game has to offer is an unquantitifible number. My tolerance for annoyances only exponentially increases as long as there's room for me to be an annoyance to the person who was annoying first. However! One must never forget to forgive and forget-- not before making a scathing remark and being a bit of a pest yourself. Ergo, Hordack does have three nipples and has a last name of Ms Bong. Coincidence?

Well, at least I see how Myle gets through each day with his... unique character and personality qualities. Flash sights with ego boasting 'You are mighty!' ... I especially liked the 'No mortal can stop you!' god-mode part. Brought back warm and fuzzies.

http://www.pen.youaremighty.com
ZOMFGOMBIES!
Pretty Fly White Guy
Duke
Duke

Post by Pretty Fly White Guy »

Scrubs is ftw

I pretend to be the Todd, but i'm just a big JD inside :(