Blackstone 2 Pics *Updated*

General Discussion is for anything related to Blackstone not covered in the other forums.

Moderators: DM_eaze, Luceran, DM_Jaydaan, ST_DM_Myle, dm_xeen1, DM Nexus, DM_TrainWrek, Carpe_DM1, DM_Unicorn, DM_Griphon, DM_Shadowlands, dm_zane, DM_Centaur, DM_Mystic, DM Rendyll, DM_Avalon

ST_DM_Myle
Viceroy
Viceroy

Post by ST_DM_Myle »

Fine... If PFWG says Holy carp and I get hungry before I get aroundto beating him with the unholy wet fish, I will just cram him in a turkey roaster and fix him up good....

hmmm... Nothing better to a hungry DM than a freshly cooked player.

Myle
Artist? Writer? Musician?
Want to be published?
ImageLoT-zine©
http://www.myspace.com/st_dm_myle
Jazelle
Duke
Duke

Post by Jazelle »

Accepted but do share and not hog all the meat to yourself like normal.
The world is a strange place.
Rami_Ahmed
Baron
Baron

Post by Rami_Ahmed »

Difas wrote:and anothr thing... is nwn2 only up to level 20? i didnt get this cleared...
Yes. NWN2 goes up to level 20, right now. They'll probably raise it to level 40/60 or more in an expansion pack or a patch. But for now, it's level 20.
Official Linkin Park fan!
Berforam
Count
Count

Post by Berforam »

Rami_Ahmed wrote:
Difas wrote:and anothr thing... is nwn2 only up to level 20? i didnt get this cleared...
Yes. NWN2 goes up to level 20, right now. They'll probably raise it to level 40/60 or more in an expansion pack or a patch. But for now, it's level 20.
still not that sure if they will do that, i think they wont have expansions for nwn 2... I don´t know the current situation of Atari, but it was having a lot of monetary problems and it almost didnt even release nwn 2... it was very close to end the project of releasing nwn 2, so i don´t think expansions would be a future project, but right now MAYBE things changed...
driller
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by driller »

A good place to look.

http://finance.google.com/finance?cid=658308

-driller
Ghost4life
Count
Count

Post by Ghost4life »

driller you never cease to amaze me, with your logical one liner answers. thank you for having such a level head. is it true that BSK is going to go bye bye when BSK 2 is up?
driller
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by driller »

Eventually, but that should be far in the future.

-driller
Ghost4life wrote:driller you never cease to amaze me, with your logical one liner answers. thank you for having such a level head. is it true that BSK is going to go bye bye when BSK 2 is up?
Jazelle
Duke
Duke

Post by Jazelle »

Wow they went up a whole 4 cents....

They really need to get their act together. Still under $1 and Nasdaq's warning of dropping them is counting down. From the reports I have read on the stockmarket about Atari the outlook is very bleak.
Caesius
Duke
Duke

Post by Caesius »

They seem to have plugged most of their financial leaks in the past year or so. But they still need to bail out the water they have already taken on. I think they have about 6 months to get their shares above a dollar for a period of at least 10 business days. If not they will probably get delisted.
The only constant is change.
Jazelle
Duke
Duke

Post by Jazelle »

Theri current goal is the do a reverse of the stock. They plan to do a 10 for 1 share reduction. That would mean that 1 share with worth more and most likly well over the $1 they need but it also means their stock holders are going to loose 9 shares of stock to make that 1 over the $1 share.

Rarely does reverse work in the stock market. It is yes a short term answer but one that is costly to their shareholders. We will have to see in this case. I do feel as do many stock folks that for December and perhaps into January Atari will have some rally but it will take the March numbers to see if that will hold.

Their big problem is they have only two titles they are betting on right now and there from what has been said nothing ready to keep the rally going. Most of their projects were either on hold, no where near complete, starting or were dropped.

There is also talk that this rally might be used to sell Atari and is purely to make the package look clean and pretty. Note when you look at the market we are only talking about Atari, Inc here not Atari Europe. Atari Europe is stable.
Rami_Ahmed
Baron
Baron

Post by Rami_Ahmed »

Jazelle wrote:Theri current goal ... *Snippet* ... not Atari Europe. Atari Europe is stable.
Something is not right in my head. I read from someone on these boards (don't remember who), that Atari Inc. was having problems etc etc (What you just wrote, too). But when I bought my NWN2 (I'm from Europe) it was saying "Produced by Atari Europe" or something like that, on the cover. That kinda have me puzzled. If Atari Inc. really should go down, would that have any effect on Neverwinter Nights 2? Couldn't Atari Europe take over the game, or something?
I might sound really stupid, I'm not into finance at all. :oops:

[EDIT]
Oh and, sorry for going off topic. Just thought of it. :?
Nice pics! If I ever forgot to wrote it...

:idea:
Official Linkin Park fan!
Gibbo
Duke
Duke

Post by Gibbo »

All of the European players could band together and forge a gaming company to host US nwn2 support.

Get cracklin', Dragonheart. You're the volenteered team leader. Just... think of it as a way to earn some cash for that new vid card and system memory. :lol:
ZOMFGOMBIES!
Kretch
Commoner
Commoner

Post by Kretch »

Haven't heard a thing about the stock reversal not anything beyond speculation at least. If someone has a link to a press release or other article that would be most helpful.

Also a small note for European players. Infogrames Entertainment the parent to Atari Europe and Atari inc. is in trouble and is the main cause of Atari inc.'s financial problems. Currently both Atari Inc. and Infogrames while still in trouble are doing significantly better than last quarter and are managing to work their way out of debt. With the upcoming release of several new games as well as next gen consoles it is highly likely that they will be able to turn a profit and manage to stay around for years to come.
Wandering where you are.
Maun
Knight
Knight

Post by Maun »

Looks cool, but wheres the signature thick green fog in the swamps?
driller
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by driller »

Due to a recent bean shortage, swamp gas levels have steadily declined.

-driller
Maun wrote:Looks cool, but wheres the signature thick green fog in the swamps?