Traitor to Vor

Use this forum for In Character Interactions only.

Moderators: DM_eaze, Luceran, DM_Jaydaan, ST_DM_Myle, dm_xeen1, DM Nexus, DM_TrainWrek, Carpe_DM1, DM_Unicorn, DM_Griphon, DM_Shadowlands, dm_zane, DM_Centaur, DM_Mystic, DM Rendyll, DM_Avalon

Hordack
Duke
Duke

Post by Hordack »

//coughs ok my friend lets look at the your occ post time stamp and my first occ time stamp post//

your first occ post Juz
Posted: Tue Sep 26, 2006 8:21 pm Post subject:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Stop mumbling.. I cant understand a word you say..

///Lets have a little side by side comparison. On one side we have Tela making a dress. And on the other we have Hordack fighting umgahs.

Starting with Tela. You sneak in and kill her while she is crafting appearances.. She Takes it like a man and yawns while you do your thing cutting out her heart with your Vorish style and giving it as a gift to another member in your so called Vorite guild.

Then there is Hordack in Umgahs.. Eyes wide open, full of health, ready for battle and you see Juzaum coming.. Juzaum kills you.. // this is where you logged out by the way// and here you are crying like a little baby.. calling for war.. flaming and ranting like a mad man cause you are just too much of a wuss to handle it.

Tela took it like a warrior.. You just need your diaper changed.. Pathetic. Hilarious but pathetic.

And now mine ....
Posted: Tue Sep 26, 2006 11:30 pm Post subject:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

//actualy the truth is Juzaum you used party/occ information to come kill me you came into the umgah's fully buffed in the same party as me then dropped party and casted and Spammed Time Stop like it was raining cats and dogs and killed me, second I didnt log out I respawned or can you not read the log? I am sure everyone will say what you did was called metagaming if I am not correct so keep you flaming to yourself. And to point out one clear fact I made it quite clear in RP that I would be coming for Tela for attacking Sharwyn a member of my guild. And at no time did I know Tela was crafting ... I guess she should think better to craft someplace not in a PvP area when you being hunted for attacking somebody... Like I said I am a Rogue I am not going to tap you on the shoulder and say "Hello I am here to kill" when I already made it clear before hand in RP I was hunting Tela and you. So please either keep it IC/RP or don't post it here.

I have a even better idea sence you cant seem to keep it IC and did use occ/party information to PK me this RP ends today.//

If we could get a DM to lock this post please Thank You

Hordy
As we all can see Juz you made your occ post at Tue 26, 2006 at 8:21pm

and mine was made at Tue 26, 2006 11:30 pm.

// It's not like i care what anyone does.. But when you lie and spin things, twist ooc chats to your rp and i know differently. I don't mind saying so. Hordy.. look over this post and see who went ooc first. lol. It wasn't me.. all you need to do is scroll back.
So to answer the question Juz Yes i did scroll back and looked and look you did. THe time stamp never lies.

Now if you don't mind hopefully you are done I need to say something.

Hordy
Hordack
Duke
Duke

Post by Hordack »

// I like to apologize to Mr Driller and the DM staff for allowing this post to get out of hand. It was not my intention's of it doing so or it becoming a occ slug match on who said what or did what. So here I stand making my apology to you//

// I also like to apologize to my friends, This was not my intention of letting this get out of hand//

//now for the IC part// *Posted on the board outside City Hall*

To the White Rose, Sorry sense the Leadership of the Rose cannot control it's member's from attacking Allies trying to help you in this up coming battle. I as Leader of the "Guardian's" withdraw any and all support of my group to your cause. But I will give you once peice of infromation from the "traitor" inside Duo's group ... you will be facing atleast 2 fighter types, 1 sneaker, 2 or 3 cleric's, and atleast 5 mage's which I name here for you Duo, Tela, Mordoc, Juzuam, and William Mant .... Use this as you see fit or throw it in the trash for all I care.

Now for Tela and Juzaum ... far as I am concerned we are even ...

Hordack
DM Dragonheart
Viceroy
Viceroy

Post by DM Dragonheart »

This post is getting a little out of hand.. this section is supposed to be for rp stories and such..

This thread is now locked
And they came from out of the mists... the hordes of undead

Nothing stood in the wake of their path and the carnage and destruction was insurmountable.

Quinon guye captain 7th Guard
DM_Mystic
Viceroy
Viceroy

Post by DM_Mystic »

And everyone shirks me for being an advocate of perma-kills....