Harper Scout

General Discussion is for anything related to Blackstone not covered in the other forums.

Moderators: DM_eaze, Luceran, DM_Jaydaan, ST_DM_Myle, dm_xeen1, DM Nexus, DM_TrainWrek, Carpe_DM1, DM_Unicorn, DM_Griphon, DM_Shadowlands, dm_zane, DM_Centaur, DM_Mystic, DM Rendyll, DM_Avalon

Pretty Fly White Guy
Duke
Duke

Post by Pretty Fly White Guy »

Chiffawn wrote:Pretty Fly White Guy wrote:
You SHOULD be able to pick BoE with 2 Harper FEs, as it is essentially the same feat. You must meet the other pre-reqs though.

First prereq of BoE is 5 FE... so you can't pick it with just the 2 from HS. Which means IF it will count Ranger FEs with Harper FEs you got it at 3 Ranger and 2 Harper.... Now I am certain that that is what you meant, right?

Just clarifying for the vagaries of language.
That's correct, also I remembered (yes, i dream about NWN) that it requires epic ranger, making the point moot. The real question is "does BoE work on Harper Scout FEs"

It doesnt. Everyone do the unhappy face.

:(
ValentianNizzle
Duke
Duke

Post by ValentianNizzle »

Pretty Fly White Guy wrote:
Chiffawn wrote:Pretty Fly White Guy wrote:
You SHOULD be able to pick BoE with 2 Harper FEs, as it is essentially the same feat. You must meet the other pre-reqs though.

First prereq of BoE is 5 FE... so you can't pick it with just the 2 from HS. Which means IF it will count Ranger FEs with Harper FEs you got it at 3 Ranger and 2 Harper.... Now I am certain that that is what you meant, right?

Just clarifying for the vagaries of language.
That's correct, also I remembered (yes, i dream about NWN) that it requires epic ranger, making the point moot. The real question is "does BoE work on Harper Scout FEs"

It doesnt. Everyone do the unhappy face.

:(
Guru of NWN? Pishaw, what a has been.
Hordack
Duke
Duke

Post by Hordack »

Epic Harper Scout build and this works as Dex build with BoE

Ranger 25/ Shadow Dancer 10 / Harper Scout 5 ....... Will have BoE and Epic Dodge if you build it right.

Prim weapon - Short Sword
Back up - longBow

And yes I have built one before great sneaker killer :twisted:

Hordy
Difas
Duke
Duke

Post by Difas »

Anyway.. back to topic...

the only place where i ever played a HS, was on StormNexus, because the potions you could craft where changed: one gave freedom (10xp/gp) the other deathward (same).

besides that, never played one... i think the only use for them, excluding the RP, which, btw, is great, is for the bonus feats... especially in epic levels... as far as i know...

but i'd play one for the RP... i think that it is possible to create a secret door, with a hight spot check to reveal the door, to be the secret guild house... make the door only openeable by HSs, and you got a lot more rp... maybe some HS only items... i can make a script that disables UMD on them.. it would be great.
PURPLE!!!!

PLAYING:
Difas Cend: Gnome Bard, Purple Wonder

Zed: Mule :P

Zacho Cend: Druid of Lia, Slayer of Umgahs
ST_DM_Myle
Viceroy
Viceroy

Post by ST_DM_Myle »

Randomly inserted language hijacking posts have been deleted.

Please use the Off Topic forum for such things in the future.

Myle
Artist? Writer? Musician?
Want to be published?
ImageLoT-zine©
http://www.myspace.com/st_dm_myle