Does worshipping Lia work

General Discussion is for anything related to Blackstone not covered in the other forums.
Stabbath
Knight
Knight

Does worshipping Lia work

Post by Stabbath »

I created a character that is now lvl 8, I have yet to notice any extra xp or loot. I scrolled through text many times and nothing. Lia is supposed to occasionally give extra xp and loot correct? I went to the temple in Bordermarch and talked with Silvey, she just offered to enhance my weapon temporarily, nothing else. I didn't know if maybe I have to pray at the temple or something..

Thanks for any info. Oh, is there a way to switch to Eon inside game, or is that just on character creation? I haven't seen any Eon temples etc. that I can recall. Vor and Lia I have.
Stabbath
Knight
Knight

Re: Does worshipping Lia work

Post by Stabbath »

Ah, Lia doesn't provide extra xp, that's Kazra. I still haven't noticed any extra loot, maybe it's there and only 1 or two items and no chat text to indicate any favors from Lia?
driller
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Does worshipping Lia work

Post by driller »

Text will pop-up saying Lia has rewarded you on a kill.
Stabbath wrote: Tue Jan 02, 2024 8:51 am Ah, Lia doesn't provide extra xp, that's Kazra. I still haven't noticed any extra loot, maybe it's there and only 1 or two items and no chat text to indicate any favors from Lia?