Pvp inquiry

General Discussion is for anything related to Blackstone not covered in the other forums.
Stabbath
Knight
Knight

Pvp inquiry

Post by Stabbath »

I was in Skara Brae, went afk to eat, came back and my lvl 5 character was dead (thankfully, no loss xp/gold). I looked through text and it seems a player killed me. Or is there a rare mob that spawns there name Shira Derman? Think I noticed a player by that name a bit before, but perhaps I'm mistaken. I looked through the player list and did not see anyone with that character name. Anyway, led me to wonder about the rules, was thinking it had to be consensual pvp except for maybe fighting over forge stuff. if it was indeed a player can I kill them back lol? Thought I'd check because I don't want in trouble with my fav server (or any for that matter)Thanks.
driller
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Pvp inquiry

Post by driller »

Killing another player means that they consent to PvP.
Stabbath
Knight
Knight

Re: Pvp inquiry

Post by Stabbath »

Ok, so you have to like/dislike someone. If someone just decides to dislike you, they can't attack u unless you dislike too I gather. Even more puzzled now since I didn't like or dislike anyone. Any idea how I died? Any npcs by the name given above? I was outside the barn by Cranford, right out the barn door.