Bard can't cast lvl 3 spells.

Report any bugs you find here.
Stabbath
Knight
Knight

Bard can't cast lvl 3 spells.

Post by Stabbath »

My bard lvl 3 spells are dimmed out 98 percent of the time so far since lvling to 7 in bard class earlier . I have a base chr. of 14. Shouldn't I be able to cast up to lvl 4? Or is it the modifier that needs to be 4? (18 chr). I relooked up the rules, and it seems 13 chr is enough. Is this a bug? The server rules for bard differ from norm perhaps? Thanks for any info. Not sure if this is a bug or not, but thought this forum was best for it. Sorry if I am wrong.
driller
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Bard can't cast lvl 3 spells.

Post by driller »

The server rules are not changed for Bard. You might want to ask on discord. I do not usually play a Bard so I am not sure of the intricacies of the class.
Stabbath wrote: Mon Oct 16, 2023 8:25 pm My bard lvl 3 spells are dimmed out 98 percent of the time so far since lvling to 7 in bard class earlier . I have a base chr. of 14. Shouldn't I be able to cast up to lvl 4? Or is it the modifier that needs to be 4? (18 chr). I relooked up the rules, and it seems 13 chr is enough. Is this a bug? The server rules for bard differ from norm perhaps? Thanks for any info. Not sure if this is a bug or not, but thought this forum was best for it. Sorry if I am wrong.
Stabbath
Knight
Knight

Re: Bard can't cast lvl 3 spells.

Post by Stabbath »

it's working now. after logging out and back in a couple times it started working for some reason.