Looking for a Dragon Shifter Druid Build

Post your builds here.
TermNerdy
Commoner
Commoner

Looking for a Dragon Shifter Druid Build

Post by TermNerdy »

Someone on the Discord suggested that I look into a 26 druid 9 monk 5 purple dragon knight setup as a Dragon Shifter druid. I mostly solo, and I am looking for some guidance on how to plan something like this.

I tried searching but couldnt quite find anything about this so any help is greatly appreciated. Feats I should look into other then the obvious Dragon Shape, stuff like that.
Douglas Thurman
Count
Count

Re: Looking for a Dragon Shifter Druid Build

Post by Douglas Thurman »

I had planned a dwarven druid/shifter/defender build and got pretty far. Then something changed and none of the items I had were providing resistance to damages even after a full unequip/re-equip and rest. So far my melee is the drow warrior. The mino gets eaten alive in oasis. I have yet to attain any form worth using consistently except for the commando as his stealth gets me out of most bad situations.

I'd love to hear how other people are doing with shifters! I love a good weird build.
driller
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by driller »

I tested a Mino shifter and it worked fine as long as you have a good item like Metal Fist.
Douglas Thurman wrote: Fri Aug 16, 2024 4:40 pm I had planned a dwarven druid/shifter/defender build and got pretty far. Then something changed and none of the items I had were providing resistance to damages even after a full unequip/re-equip and rest. So far my melee is the drow warrior. The mino gets eaten alive in oasis. I have yet to attain any form worth using consistently except for the commando as his stealth gets me out of most bad situations.

I'd love to hear how other people are doing with shifters! I love a good weird build.
Douglas Thurman
Count
Count

Post by Douglas Thurman »

Yes! I did try it again just now. The weapon effects don't show up on the shifted character but the effects work fine. I think I was confused. Thanks Driller!