Echoes from the Past

Open Discussion - Please use appropriate decorum
Jazelle
Duke
Duke

Re: Echoes from the Past

Post by Jazelle »

The Major god, I think was Eon since the alignment would not change from NE.
Sub-Race you got me there. It was the one with the black demon wings. I can't find the name. Had to be at least NE for it.
The world is a strange place.
Jazelle
Duke
Duke

Post by Jazelle »

Yea, I thought it was odd, but both Pharo and I experienced the same. Lost the god and subrace, but Pharo still had the + and -s. We only learned about the loss by going to a temple and were told we did not follow that god. I think Pharo's god was Lia and used the same subrace as I did because of the black demon wings offered.

As it is, we got the wings anyway, thanks. But the god is the issue. I think I also got the + and -s too. Not really sure due to having leveled so much might be hiding it.
Jazelle
Duke
Duke

Post by Jazelle »

Kalizzle wrote: Thu Oct 06, 2022 10:35 pm Transfer shelves are tied to your account so you can swap items from character to character. There is a warning that appears when using it because it can be risky if the server crashes or you use it close to a reset you will lose all your items and they wont be replaced...trust me...lol ive lost stuff as have other players lol.
Thanks for the info. For the main stuff will use mules.
warlock
Count
Count

Post by warlock »

Welcome back!
Blackstone Keep Veteran
Pharo_IK
Count
Count

Post by Pharo_IK »

warlock wrote: Mon Oct 10, 2022 5:08 amWelcome back!

Glad to see you're about, safe and sound. Shortly after the last time I was in contact with you some bad things we happening in the neck of the woods I thought you were living in. I tried sending you e-mails and was concerned as I never got a response.
Lady Winesa Kenders(RIP): Divine Daughter of Lia, Treaty Holder of the Starkson Protectorate (All realms), Guardian of the Wildlands, Keeper of the Night´s Breath, Speaker of the Great Oak, Champion of Balance.