Hirelings and Summons

Report any bugs you find here.
banginurz
Commoner
Commoner

Hirelings and Summons

Post by banginurz »

Maybe this has been reported, or maybe I'm doing something wrong, but when my cleric druid has a summons and also a hireling active (whether paid for or from a fate stone) the hireling doesn't seem to do anything in combat. He will follow me around, but as soon as the summoned creature attacks, the hireling just stops. Usually won't even enter combat. Despite voice commands and whatnot. Maybe I'm doing something wrong?
driller
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Hirelings and Summons

Post by driller »

Right click on the mercenary and select guard me or attack nearest enemy.
banginurz wrote: Tue Aug 16, 2022 2:18 am Maybe this has been reported, or maybe I'm doing something wrong, but when my cleric druid has a summons and also a hireling active (whether paid for or from a fate stone) the hireling doesn't seem to do anything in combat. He will follow me around, but as soon as the summoned creature attacks, the hireling just stops. Usually won't even enter combat. Despite voice commands and whatnot. Maybe I'm doing something wrong?
banginurz
Commoner
Commoner

Re: Hirelings and Summons

Post by banginurz »

driller wrote: Tue Aug 16, 2022 5:50 am Right click on the mercenary and select guard me or attack nearest enemy.
banginurz wrote: Tue Aug 16, 2022 2:18 am Maybe this has been reported, or maybe I'm doing something wrong, but when my cleric druid has a summons and also a hireling active (whether paid for or from a fate stone) the hireling doesn't seem to do anything in combat. He will follow me around, but as soon as the summoned creature attacks, the hireling just stops. Usually won't even enter combat. Despite voice commands and whatnot. Maybe I'm doing something wrong?
I have done that. They still stand around and wont attack anything, or at least until the last second when it is too late. It might be on my end. Either way, not a big deal.