Black Hole Generator weapon

Report any bugs you find here.
bthorns
Baron
Baron

Black Hole Generator weapon

Post by bthorns »

I finally crafted my first runeword item, the Black Hole Generator! It’s pretty sweet, when it goes off. It says it has a 5% chance of activating (roughly 1 in 20 attacks). I know there were issues with the Explosion warhammer, and I feel this is the same. It fired after maybe 20 Umgah fights. During a raid night, it never went off during any of the fights (Minotaur, Lil Shal, Draco, Witch), not even on the trash on the way to those raid bosses. My only guess was that it didn’t show the visual on bosses.

Anyhoo, please have a gander at it 😊
bthorns
Baron
Baron

Re: Black Hole Generator weapon

Post by bthorns »

Oh also, it says it affects a large radius, it only ever hits 1 enemy even when I have a bunch on me.

Is there a way to let me know when it goes off (for bosses mainly)? Maybe add some floaty text? Blackholed! lol

I know this only really affects me, not sure how many have made it, so I would imagine low priority :lol:

*Update 3/15/22*
-Thank you for making changes to it!! It does affect adjacent creatures of my target. It now says BHG Activated when it goes off, even on bosses!
-The only changes I can think of to implement are making the activation text visible to all (currently only I can see it), and maybe make it say, "Black Hole!" LOL

I have to be honest, I absolutely crack up and laugh out loud when it goes off, to hear the squishy sounds LOL. My wife thinks I am crazy :lol: