Dayum BSK still going!

General Discussion is for anything related to Blackstone not covered in the other forums.
BaskingDragon
Commoner
Commoner

Dayum BSK still going!

Post by BaskingDragon »

Greetings all. Been about a decade or more since I was around here last. Awesome to see it still running. Most of my best r/p gaming memories are of BSK.

Wouldn't mind having a look around again, last time I used xp pc. Please somebody tell me it is as simple as downloading the game from steam and finding the bsk server? I'd like to hear my character laugh again and say "I require your.. succour"
sergeil
Duke
Duke

Re: Dayum BSK still going!

Post by sergeil »

BaskingDragon wrote: Thu Feb 03, 2022 7:22 am Please somebody tell me it is as simple as downloading the game from steam and finding the bsk server? I'd like to hear my character laugh again and say "I require your.. succour"
It is easy for any OS, but I'm not sure your character is still exists. But don't worry, it is easy to grow new one. If you feel difficulties, meet Pavlo. He is good guy and like to help people for free.
Kalizzle
Count
Count

Post by Kalizzle »

BaskingDragon wrote: Thu Feb 03, 2022 7:22 am Greetings all. Been about a decade or more since I was around here last. Awesome to see it still running. Most of my best r/p gaming memories are of BSK.

Wouldn't mind having a look around again, last time I used xp pc. Please somebody tell me it is as simple as downloading the game from steam and finding the bsk server? I'd like to hear my character laugh again and say "I require your.. succour"
Welcome back! :) yes it is as easy as downloading from steam or purchasing directly from beamdog. Sadly the server vaults were wiped so you would have to remake your character. Driller has input many changes to how the server formerly was. All great changes tho :D
-Lady Sabel
Kalizzle
Count
Count

Post by Kalizzle »

Also there is a discord channel for the server as well!
-Lady Sabel
Lomilinator
Baron
Baron

Post by Lomilinator »

You can also buy on Google play store or Apple store, and port the cd key across to pc version as long as you can download the base game. That way you can play on the same account when out and about.