NEW GUILD: The Family Clan

Use this forum for In Character Interactions only.
sergeil
Duke
Duke

NEW GUILD: The Family Clan

Post by sergeil »

The guild is focused on a family role-playing game.

All members of the guild have family ties. This means that all clan members are brothers or sisters, parents or children.

A character can become a member of a clan only by entering into a family relationship, namely

1. Fraternization. The new member becomes a brother or sister of an adult member of the clan.
Once the character has completed the fraternization ritual, the new member becomes a brother or sister to all family members.
Head of clan has to approve(validate) fraternization.

2. Adoption. The new member becomes the son or daughter of an adult member of the clan.
Head of clan has to approve(validate) adoption.

// You don't have to be members of a guild to come and enjoy peace, tranquility and unhurried communication.
// The door is open to everyone. Just remember that this is the territory of RP.
Pharo_IK
Count
Count

Re: NEW GUILD: The Family Clan

Post by Pharo_IK »

Greetings,

Wasn't sure if the area was considered open when I stumbled on it and could not help but look around. I've swung by hoping to find someone a few times (not to join, just to get a lay of the land & socialize). Anyone frequently active?

Cheers,
Pharo
Lady Winesa Kenders(RIP): Divine Daughter of Lia, Treaty Holder of the Starkson Protectorate (All realms), Guardian of the Wildlands, Keeper of the Night´s Breath, Speaker of the Great Oak, Champion of Balance.
sergeil
Duke
Duke

Post by sergeil »

Hello

Yes, this place is the most visited, but only by family members. Usually the family is hunting or working, helping people who want it.

Meet Pavlo in game.
Pharo_IK
Count
Count

Post by Pharo_IK »

Greetings sergeil,

Thanks for the response. I'll keep an eye out for Pavlo.

Cheers,
Pharo
Lady Winesa Kenders(RIP): Divine Daughter of Lia, Treaty Holder of the Starkson Protectorate (All realms), Guardian of the Wildlands, Keeper of the Night´s Breath, Speaker of the Great Oak, Champion of Balance.