What to do from 16 to 20

General Discussion is for anything related to Blackstone not covered in the other forums.
Pilph
Commoner
Commoner

What to do from 16 to 20

Post by Pilph »

I am a returning player. I used to play here with several friends back in the early 2000s but just came back to it. I am solo now and have odd times I play. I am kinda stuck at level 16. The quests I have are all cr20+ now and not possible solo at my level, I tried. Where should I look? dd tank hybrid pretty much. Also have a few others also stuck around the same with other builds.
sergeil
Duke
Duke

Re: What to do from 16 to 20

Post by sergeil »

Move north from the Dark Forest (Northern region) where Ogres
Next Bridge of Doom
After Old Temple Ruins
Next is Mirkwood ...

On level 23+ you can try Oasis...
Pilph
Commoner
Commoner

Post by Pilph »

Thanks, I totally forgot about up there.
sergeil
Duke
Duke

Post by sergeil »

If your build is strong and equipment is good, you can try Oasis (in good team, not solo) even on level 16...
Archaemon
Commoner
Commoner

Post by Archaemon »

sergeil wrote: Fri Dec 17, 2021 5:16 pm Move north from the Dark Forest (Northern region) where Ogres
Next Bridge of Doom
After Old Temple Ruins
Next is Mirkwood ...

On level 23+ you can try Oasis...
Where is Oasis? I’m level 17 with a similar issue, all my quests are above 20. Mirkwood doesn’t seem to lead anywhere except for the Druid camp which doesn’t lead anywhere either. Am I missing something painfully obvious here?
sergeil
Duke
Duke

Post by sergeil »

Archaemon wrote: Mon Dec 20, 2021 1:32 pm Mirkwood doesn’t seem to lead anywhere except for the Druid camp ...
In Mirkwood where is entrance to labyrinth... But it is better to finish Foxmore quest line.
Pilph
Commoner
Commoner

Post by Pilph »

I finally figured it out. Turns out the 20+cr quests were totally doable. I am running around oasis now and just hit 25. Took a bit to find gear to stop getting feared though, that was irritating.
sergeil
Duke
Duke

Post by sergeil »

You need equipment with mind-spells immunity and poison immunity. Ask people in game where you can order it.

PS: If nobody will be able to help you, meet Sashko Likar... This character I am developing now
Pilph
Commoner
Commoner

Post by Pilph »

Thanks I was able to find the needed gear. I am still just kinda farming the first area in the waste as the next is a bit rough right now. I can handle a one at a time in the next area but it is still a bit much. I have since leveled a few more times. Just doing the grind for now till I can find and use better gear.
sergeil
Duke
Duke

Post by sergeil »

Pilph wrote: Sun Jan 09, 2022 8:56 am Just doing the grind for now till I can find and use better gear.
Look for friends who can craft. They can help you choose the gear that's right for your build. Once you reach level 30+, your standard equipment needs to be meticulously refined. Crafting is quite an expensive process and requires a lot of gold and many different forge stones. Collect money and forge stones.