on summons namely demi lich

Post suggestions for improvements here.
Resden
Commoner
Commoner

on summons namely demi lich

Post by Resden »

so i saw the shadow lord post i would like to perhaps suggest the demi lich get a buff as even tho its not a epic spell it takes 30 levels to get it which is alot of investment and its doesn't really compare to a balor or even a elemental summon in some cases as the demi lich and lower is only once perday(not saying i want those nerfed} or at least have its rating the same as the bone golems so its on par with a level 40 monster i know is not a big deal or a big issue but it would be nice for pale masters.
driller
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: on summons namely demi lich

Post by driller »

I will make all summons a bit tougher.
Resden wrote: Tue Nov 30, 2021 10:27 pm so i saw the shadow lord post i would like to perhaps suggest the demi lich get a buff as even tho its not a epic spell it takes 30 levels to get it which is alot of investment and its doesn't really compare to a balor or even a elemental summon in some cases as the demi lich and lower is only once perday(not saying i want those nerfed} or at least have its rating the same as the bone golems so its on par with a level 40 monster i know is not a big deal or a big issue but it would be nice for pale masters.