Wedding of Hordack the Dark and Lady Panacea Stormwatcher

Use this forum for In Character Interactions only.

Moderators: DM_eaze, Luceran, DM_Jaydaan, ST_DM_Myle, dm_xeen1, DM Nexus, DM_TrainWrek, Carpe_DM1, DM_Unicorn, DM_Griphon, DM_Shadowlands, dm_zane, DM_Centaur, DM_Mystic, DM Rendyll, DM_Avalon

Hordack
Duke
Duke

Wedding of Hordack the Dark and Lady Panacea Stormwatcher

Post by Hordack »

*Note Posted on the Great Oak and Blackstone Temple door*

The wedding of Lord Hordack the Dark and Lady Panacea Stormwatcher will take place this Sunday in the Blackstone Theater ( 5pm cst ). Armbrust will be doing the service for the couple. Best man will be Gatori and the Maid of Honor will be Tamana Mant.

We request all those who wish to attend meet in the Blackstone Temple about 15 mins before the wedding so a portal can be opened to get all the quest's in. Gatori will be handling the entry into the Theater.

All person's who attend MUST be in formal dress. NO armor, shields, or weapons allowed.

There is a open invite to all Hunter's and member's of the White Rose.

If Starkson member's wish to attend they must request a invite from Hordack or Lady Panacea before coming to the wedding other then those close personal friends who have been invited already.

Signed,

Lord Hordack the Dark
Jazelle
Duke
Duke

Post by Jazelle »

So you two are finally getting hitched about time.
The world is a strange place.
Hordack
Duke
Duke

Thank you All !!

Post by Hordack »

I wish to thank all friends and guests who came to the wedding and reception. I like to personal thank Lady Cheria and Sir Korwin for their gift.

I also like to say I'm sorry for my bride's actions which lead to the end of the reception and party. *Hangs head low* This is why Mage's should NOT drink, Lady Panacea while trying to get me back after I stuffed cake in her face *chuckles* fired off a couple spells that resulted in harm being caused to a waitress and bartender. In which I myself had to take my own bride to jail, but there was good news because the Warden let her free without punishment because it was her wedding night.

All in all it was a very fun night without any one spending the night in jail or worse *chuckles*