Gender RP

General Discussion is for anything related to Blackstone not covered in the other forums.
Omegon
Baron
Baron

Re: Gender RP

Post by Omegon »

Im so confused.
sergeil
Duke
Duke

Post by sergeil »

Omegon wrote: Wed Jun 23, 2021 6:55 amIm so confused.
Why? Now I'm confused too.
Don't accept everything so seriously.
😁
Arithor
Commoner
Commoner

Post by Arithor »

Kalizzle wrote: Wed Apr 28, 2021 6:48 pm femininity is not a requirement. Such as a toon being a tomboy or raised strictly in a rough and tumble setting to where the last thing that character is worried about is a broken nail.
This sergeil, I am a male that occasionally plays female characters. However for this server after hitting 40 with my first character who was a female. Being new to the server and not knowing many people, I felt it was easier for players I spent time leveling with to recognize me with Naga "InsertNameHere" as my character name/s.

In other games I have multiple character names, mostly male. That being said each of my characters when/if RPing has a different demeanor, they are all sisters but each personality, each profession has an impact on the personality and behavior of each character.

If this post is in relation to my character/s I hope I have not disappointed you with my RP, it's been awhile and RPing a woman is not my goto hobby.

Arithor
~-Characters-
Naga Brightsteel
Naga Kalus
Naga Kalil
Naga McHorden
Naga Asen
Naga Felher
Naga Craftin
sergeil
Duke
Duke

Post by sergeil »

Arithor wrote: Mon Jul 12, 2021 9:29 am Naga "InsertNameHere" as my character name/s
I don't have issue with Naga. As minimum, my male characters don't feel discomfort to RP with her.

PS: Lilith don't have issues with Naga too.