on Win10 now

Report any bugs you find here.
Beezlebub
Baron
Baron

on Win10 now

Post by Beezlebub »

still have the double transition bug it just randomly still transitions me back to where i was before i click the transition. not sure if its a network thing or just a bug i always get personal. ive had this from vista/win7/now windows 10
SkyBlues87
Duke
Duke

Re: on Win10 now

Post by SkyBlues87 »

Did you upgrade from win 7 or vista to 10 ?

If so I would recommend you reinstall win 10 directly and as a complete fresh install, back up everything beforehand even do on a flash drive a ISO (16Gb minimum)... Either back up to flash drive the biggest capacity you need to copy the entire contents of your main drive or use an exturnal drive of comparable capcacity...
Where there is a will there will be a way...
Beezlebub
Baron
Baron

Re: on Win10 now

Post by Beezlebub »

SkyBlues87 wrote: Tue Jan 19, 2021 7:02 am Did you upgrade from win 7 or vista to 10 ?

If so I would recommend you reinstall win 10 directly and as a complete fresh install, back up everything beforehand even do on a flash drive a ISO (16Gb minimum)... Either back up to flash drive the biggest capacity you need to copy the entire contents of your main drive or use an exturnal drive of comparable capcacity...
Win10 only install on Reformat HD and yeah. never fixed old issue just made more issues when i try to click play...just insta crash on first launch lol fixed after a few tries. still on same double transition at 1/15 transition doors. only bug so far...no more graphic glitches atm. just graphic load issue with a relauch will fix. must of have some safe memory if not moved the cpu after 30min maybe.