This just in First cleric bug or only me?

Report any bugs you find here.
Beezlebub
Baron
Baron

This just in First cleric bug or only me?

Post by Beezlebub »

i just rerolled my pc ...Eon to Eon again and no prayer ring here. first time i TU the undead with my destruction/plant domain so i can test out vermin/construct turning HD.

1st TU on the first group of undead in BS Road we perfect fear 5/5 undead in range .. 2nd tu when the undead warrior recovered did'nt do anything what is going on?i can twitch it if anyone wants to see this bug. i will report more in my findings here. 2nd i got exp from a quest of one of my party member it was one of his high level quest gave me 5000 exp in return. who does'nt love free exp but yet alot of quest need checks if you dont have it in your que/note in the quest log.
Yunim
Duke
Duke

Re: This just in First cleric bug or only me?

Post by Yunim »

Turn Undead isn't guaranteed to work, especially not at low levels. https://nwn.fandom.com/wiki/Turn_undead

Only the first quest in a questline can be completed by party members for you if you haven't started that questline yourself.
I assume that this was the Lost City quest, which is the only quest in it's questline so there's currently no way to prevent party members from completing it for you. Driller added a check to prevent other party members from triggering it for you, so I guess a check to make sure that you have the quest in your journal when completing it is also needed.
Beezlebub
Baron
Baron

Post by Beezlebub »

Yunim wrote: Mon Jan 11, 2021 4:00 am Turn Undead isn't guaranteed to work, especially not at low levels. https://nwn.fandom.com/wiki/Turn_undead

Only the first quest in a questline can be completed by party members for you if you haven't started that questline yourself.
I assume that this was the Lost City quest, which is the only quest in it's questline so there's currently no way to prevent party members from completing it for you. Driller added a check to prevent other party members from triggering it for you, so I guess a check to make sure that you have the quest in your journal when completing it is also needed.
no new level 1 now level 3 with now have Sun domain still no diffrence not even 1 Turned @ BS road
SkyBlues87
Duke
Duke

Post by SkyBlues87 »

If I remember you don't get the Eon pray ring straight away it is either level 2 or 3 before it appears in your inventory after you log in after a reset... Same thing with race language tokens you only get them after the next reset... Also RDD you don't get the draconian language token til 2nd level in RRD and yet again after the following reset...
Where there is a will there will be a way...