Horde Event Saturday 12/12/2020

Information about server events. Player or DM driven.
driller
Site Admin
Site Admin

Horde Event Saturday 12/12/2020

Post by driller »

I will be hosting a Horde event this Saturday. I want to be flexible on the start time. I was thinking of starting at about 6:00pm EDT.

Please let me know if this doesn't work for you.

There will be 10 waves plus a final wave. You will start at level one and work you way up to level ten. You will be required you make a new character to enter.

For every wave completed, you will be leveled up 1 level and be given 1000gp per level attained.

There is a merchant you can buy items from to equip your character, you will have two minutes between waves to level and supply your character.

After a wave is completed, one person out of the group will be randomly selected to be given a reward. This reward will pull from the unique loot table and any item including any for stone(even an amber)/perks stone/boss specific/legendary etc can drop.

If the final round is completed, everyone will get an item from this loot pool.
Snowkat
Knight
Knight

Re: Horde Event Saturday 12/12/2020

Post by Snowkat »

Sweet, looking forward to it!
SkyBlues87
Duke
Duke

Post by SkyBlues87 »

Not sure I will be able to make it as this is rather late for me and this Saturday have family event happening and maybe too tired afterwards to engage in further into the night... 6pm Driller time is like 11pm for me ...
Where there is a will there will be a way...
driller
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by driller »

Unfortunately, I can't schedule earlier as I have some fence repair to do that day. You won't be the only one tired.

SkyBlues87 wrote: Wed Dec 09, 2020 3:16 pm Not sure I will be able to make it as this is rather late for me and this Saturday have family event happening and maybe too tired afterwards to engage in further into the night... 6pm Driller time is like 11pm for me ...
sergeil
Duke
Duke

Post by sergeil »

Well, someday will be event for european players too
SkyBlues87
Duke
Duke

Post by SkyBlues87 »

driller wrote: Thu Dec 10, 2020 6:05 am Unfortunately, I can't schedule earlier as I have some fence repair to do that day. You won't be the only one tired.
No worries Driller it would not have worked for me this weekend even if it was 12 hours earlier ... However I will see when We get back how tired I am but it is going to be a long day whatever just giving the heads up so to speak...

Big question however is there anything planned for Xmas weekend - boxing day or day after ?
Where there is a will there will be a way...
driller
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by driller »

I'll do something and schedule a time a bit earlier for the European time zone as Sergeil mentioned.
SkyBlues87 wrote: Thu Dec 10, 2020 6:58 pm
driller wrote: Thu Dec 10, 2020 6:05 am Unfortunately, I can't schedule earlier as I have some fence repair to do that day. You won't be the only one tired.
No worries Driller it would not have worked for me this weekend even if it was 12 hours earlier ... However I will see when We get back how tired I am but it is going to be a long day whatever just giving the heads up so to speak...

Big question however is there anything planned for Xmas weekend - boxing day or day after ?
vadym-k
Commoner
Commoner

Post by vadym-k »

EST 18:00 = UKRAINE 01:00
May the Force be with you
upabob
Knight
Knight

Post by upabob »

That was a blast! Thanks for running it.

My Paladin made it to the final round, but staying in character, I ran over to help somebody almost dead from a Devil Spawn.

We were both dead in about four seconds. But it was a lot of fun.

Appreciate the effort.
Laocoon
Priam
Alviss
Hector
Drelm
Molin
(if it's related to the Iliad, it's probably me)
BlackGate.com - World Fantasy Award-winning website
Fantasy, SciFi, RPG, Gaming, Horror, Mystery - swing on by.