Black Forge

General Discussion is for anything related to Blackstone not covered in the other forums.
Mask-inc
Duke
Duke

Black Forge

Post by Mask-inc »

so, why was it change to temporary buff? i don't get it well, i do in some form, trying to make a BG version of HA that doesn't eat space?
the problem, Blackguard stuff can be umd and the effect being ghost effects, they don't add levels on a weapon, so folks are just putting it on top and using it as is...
but if you can put a script in place that limit the use of blackguard gears just like HA for paladin, unequip it automatically, now that will be great, i think

Mask
**Master Halaster Blackcloak, Los Illuminados Alianza Grand Master**

Minion- Impling
Sir Del Goodman- Exile from Starkson Protectorate
Karthak Strongarms- Slayer of Undead
Rikus Strongarms- Grand Scythe Master
Lomnek Strongarms- Dwarven Tank
SkyBlues87
Duke
Duke

Re: Black Forge

Post by SkyBlues87 »

So it has been nerf'ed makes it useless, why not just take it completely out of the forge stone system all together ? No point in having something that no one will now ever use ...
Where there is a will there will be a way...
driller
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by driller »

I don't even know what you are talking about.
Mask-inc
Duke
Duke

Post by Mask-inc »

ah, when you use a black forge stone via the normal forge, it set ghost effect similar to a spell on the said weapon, temporary spell like effects.
so instead of being forged on the weapons, it's blue text on it like it was greater magic weapon or darkfire effect.

Mask
**Master Halaster Blackcloak, Los Illuminados Alianza Grand Master**

Minion- Impling
Sir Del Goodman- Exile from Starkson Protectorate
Karthak Strongarms- Slayer of Undead
Rikus Strongarms- Grand Scythe Master
Lomnek Strongarms- Dwarven Tank
driller
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by driller »

I see what you mean. Yes, it was done to make it inline with Holy Avenger. I will change it so that only a Blackguard can equip it, which was my intention.

Mask-inc wrote: Sat Mar 28, 2020 7:46 am ah, when you use a black forge stone via the normal forge, it set ghost effect similar to a spell on the said weapon, temporary spell like effects.
so instead of being forged on the weapons, it's blue text on it like it was greater magic weapon or darkfire effect.

Mask