Login Issues for NWNEE Mobile (not sure this is on server end)

Report any bugs you find here.
itchyfunk
Baron
Baron

Login Issues for NWNEE Mobile (not sure this is on server end)

Post by itchyfunk »

I'm having issues logging in from NWNEE on android. When I try direct connect, NWNEE "finds the server" but then times out. I notice the server is not listed in blue text but rather appears toward the bottom in grey (indicating it was recently on-line but now isn't) however the server stats (i.e. player count) seems to be correct.

I don't know that this is anything on your end driller or if it has to do with the Beamdog in some way.
So,
1) FYI I guess?
2) Is anyone else having this issue?
Active Toons:
- Itchy Smurf
- Isioviel Aerendyl
- Eima Glaskanone
- Forgee et (Minot)
driller
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Login Issues for NWNEE Mobile (not sure this is on server end)

Post by driller »

That sounds like a version mismatch. The server is running the latest version 1.79.
itchyfunk wrote: Sat Jan 04, 2020 10:14 am I'm having issues logging in from NWNEE on android. When I try direct connect, NWNEE "finds the server" but then times out. I notice the server is not listed in blue text but rather appears toward the bottom in grey (indicating it was recently on-line but now isn't) however the server stats (i.e. player count) seems to be correct.

I don't know that this is anything on your end driller or if it has to do with the Beamdog in some way.
So,
1) FYI I guess?
2) Is anyone else having this issue?
itchyfunk
Baron
Baron

Post by itchyfunk »

Thanks. This was a re-install, maybe they haven't worked all of hte bugs out since they did that last update. Initially I couldn't even log-in to multiplayer. I'll check on an update. Thanks for the heads-up, Driller.
Active Toons:
- Itchy Smurf
- Isioviel Aerendyl
- Eima Glaskanone
- Forgee et (Minot)
Yunim
Duke
Duke

Post by Yunim »

Beamdog have said that the EE Mobile update will be coming some time in the new year, but I don't think they've given a specific date.
itchyfunk
Baron
Baron

Post by itchyfunk »

Thanks buddy!
Active Toons:
- Itchy Smurf
- Isioviel Aerendyl
- Eima Glaskanone
- Forgee et (Minot)