Snort

Report any bugs you find here.
Sorcy Sid
Count
Count

Snort

Post by Sorcy Sid »

Completed Snort and got the next quest but the two other party members received no reward nor the next quest. They are denied passage. Their journals were updated as completed.

Nice to see the forum back online.
Sid-Archer
Sid'darth
Sid 10
Sid, Sid, and more Sid.
Acct names Sid & SidII
driller
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Snort

Post by driller »

Welcome back.

What does their journal say when they relog?
Sorcy Sid wrote: Fri Aug 09, 2019 9:00 pm Completed Snort and got the next quest but the two other party members received no reward nor the next quest. They are denied passage. Their journals were updated as completed.

Sorcy Sid
Count
Count

Post by Sorcy Sid »

The other party members no longer have Snort in their journals.
driller wrote: Fri Aug 09, 2019 9:02 pm Welcome back.

What does their journal say when they relog?
Sorcy Sid wrote: Fri Aug 09, 2019 9:00 pm Completed Snort and got the next quest but the two other party members received no reward nor the next quest. They are denied passage. Their journals were updated as completed.

Sid-Archer
Sid'darth
Sid 10
Sid, Sid, and more Sid.
Acct names Sid & SidII
driller
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by driller »

Do they have the Shadow Devil quest showing as complete?
Sorcy Sid
Count
Count

Post by Sorcy Sid »

driller wrote: Mon Aug 12, 2019 5:50 am Do they have the Shadow Devil quest showing as complete?
They completed it again on their own. So I do not know.

BTW, it may have been a glitch in server/journal logs. I also noticed other quests, the salt mines in this case, being completed, disappearing for party members, and then being completed after your work yesterday. I dont remember the specifics but your mid day reset/work restored the journals properly.

Also, is there a way I can remove Kronan Barbarian run on Blacsktone Mtn from my journal? I think I went too high in level to enter that area.
Sid-Archer
Sid'darth
Sid 10
Sid, Sid, and more Sid.
Acct names Sid & SidII
driller
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by driller »

I will add a level check to the journal init.
Sorcy Sid wrote: Mon Aug 12, 2019 10:16 am
driller wrote: Mon Aug 12, 2019 5:50 am Do they have the Shadow Devil quest showing as complete?
They completed it again on their own. So I do not know.

BTW, it may have been a glitch in server/journal logs. I also noticed other quests, the salt mines in this case, being completed, disappearing for party members, and then being completed after your work yesterday. I dont remember the specifics but your mid day reset/work restored the journals properly.

Also, is there a way I can remove Kronan Barbarian run on Blacsktone Mtn from my journal? I think I went too high in level to enter that area.