Quest Blood Knives Stronghold

Report any bugs you find here.
elrex76
Commoner
Commoner

Quest Blood Knives Stronghold

Post by elrex76 »

One of my characters, Jarik Di'Maraan received the quest Blood Knives Stronghold. I believe I found the entrance to the stronghold however after unlocking the entrance when I try to enter nothing happens. I did ask another player about the entrance and when they tried to enter they got a prompt about level and party.
driller
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Quest Blood Knives Stronghold

Post by driller »

Have you talked to Krynn?
elrex76 wrote: Mon Jul 22, 2019 10:02 pm One of my characters, Jarik Di'Maraan received the quest Blood Knives Stronghold. I believe I found the entrance to the stronghold however after unlocking the entrance when I try to enter nothing happens. I did ask another player about the entrance and when they tried to enter they got a prompt about level and party.
elrex76
Commoner
Commoner

Post by elrex76 »

Krynn gave me the quest but offers no further insight on how to enter the stronghold.
driller
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by driller »

So when you click the door transition, you do not get any messages at all correct?
elrex76 wrote: Tue Jul 23, 2019 9:38 am Krynn gave me the quest but offers no further insight on how to enter the stronghold.
elrex76
Commoner
Commoner

Post by elrex76 »

Unfortunately, nothing happens when I click on the door transition.
driller
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by driller »

There is probably nothing I can do then. It works every time when I test it. All it does is check your level and if you have the quest, it is pretty straight forward.

I see no reason it wouldn't work, unless some deeper engine bug is at work here.
Cornflower
Duke
Duke

Post by Cornflower »

Did you try walking with the asdf-keys into the transition?

Just throwing out ideas here.
Who wills, can
Who tries, does
Who loves, lives
(Ann McCaffrey)
elrex76
Commoner
Commoner

Post by elrex76 »

Yes, unfortunately, nothing happens when I click on the transition nor if I try to just walk through it. Is there a hidden requirement that I am not aware of such as class or skill level requirement? I would like to be able to progress further with the Thieves Guild. Is it possible to reset the quest and pick it up again?
driller
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by driller »

The reason I asked if you had any messages was because if you fail to meet the requirements to enter, it would display a message.

The fact that it doesn't, means the transition part doesn't work for you character, which extremely odd and at this point, I have no ideal why. I will try to go through it this weekend if I get a chance.

elrex76 wrote: Thu Jul 25, 2019 9:52 pm Yes, unfortunately, nothing happens when I click on the transition nor if I try to just walk through it. Is there a hidden requirement that I am not aware of such as class or skill level requirement? I would like to be able to progress further with the Thieves Guild. Is it possible to reset the quest and pick it up again?