Next Big Thing...

General Discussion is for anything related to Blackstone not covered in the other forums.
Sway
Count
Count

Next Big Thing...

Post by Sway »

What's up guys and gals,

Thank you for those of you that came to the PvP Tournament event. It was a BIG success.
A lot of old faces showed and a lot of new ones. I will continue to host events like this for the BSK community.

Thank you to Driller for helping me out with the event and also giving us a sneak at something new enter in BSK.

The next event will be a nice couple games of HIDE & SEEK. :)

I'll give more details on how it will work when I post it in the EVENTS section here on forums, so keep an eye out for that.
It will most likely be THIS SUNDAY (June 16,2019 @ 12:30pm EST)

Also for those of you that came in to the Tournament and fought hard, I appreciate you coming out.
So you guys will have a slight advantage one of the hide and seek games.

Hope to see you guys there,

Sway
Last edited by Sway on Thu Jun 13, 2019 5:25 am, edited 2 times in total.
Ingame Names:
iForge
Swae
Swai

One of the leaders of Legion of Terror
Unicorn Knight
Commoner
Commoner

Re: Next Big Thing...

Post by Unicorn Knight »

Hail Sway!
Great job mate! I hope I can join for the full event this time! :D
HONOR AND GLORY!
Sway
Count
Count

Post by Sway »

Unicorn Knight wrote: Mon Jun 10, 2019 9:26 am Hail Sway!
Great job mate! I hope I can join for the full event this time! :D
Thanks man!
Oh you will for sure. Anyone can participate on this next one so prepare yourself! :twisted:
Ingame Names:
iForge
Swae
Swai

driller
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by driller »

I would do it as scavenger hunt. Make unique items that the PC has to find, they can turn them in for rewards.

Some of them can be found just by looking, others would require the search skill.

I would code in an announcement message that lets everyone know who, what, when and where the item was found and how many are left.
Unicorn Knight
Commoner
Commoner

Post by Unicorn Knight »

That sound alot more promissing! :O
HONOR AND GLORY!
Sway
Count
Count

Post by Sway »

driller wrote: Mon Jun 10, 2019 10:49 am I would do it as scavenger hunt. Make unique items that the PC has to find, they can turn them in for rewards.

Some of them can be found just by looking, others would require the search skill.

I would code in an announcement message that lets everyone know who, what, when and where the item was found and how many are left.
Nice! This sounds awesome and like tons of fun. I'll start letting people know what's up.

Thanks for the help/suggestion
Ingame Names:
iForge
Swae
Swai

itchyfunk
Baron
Baron

Post by itchyfunk »

Sway! Thanks for the event! I enjoyed watching the bouts! I'll def try to make the next too. Either of the proposed sound fun.

Also Team capture the flag type event might also be fun to throw in the list. Maybe where the flag is guarded by one of the boss mobs (thinking witch) ... Add an interesting dynamic to an already difficult areas if you have player agro to deal with too. Not sure how prevent KSing but...
Active Toons:
- Itchy Smurf
- Isioviel Aerendyl
- Eima Glaskanone
- Forgee et (Minot)
Sway
Count
Count

Post by Sway »

itchyfunk wrote: Tue Jun 11, 2019 8:22 pm Sway! Thanks for the event! I enjoyed watching the bouts! I'll def try to make the next too. Either of the proposed sound fun.

Also Team capture the flag type event might also be fun to throw in the list. Maybe where the flag is guarded by one of the boss mobs (thinking witch) ... Add an interesting dynamic to an already difficult areas if you have player agro to deal with too. Not sure how prevent KSing but...
This actually sounds really dope man, I'll DEFINITELY keep this in mind. Look out for details on the new event today.
Ingame Names:
iForge
Swae
Swai