Blackrose PvP

General Discussion is for anything related to Blackstone not covered in the other forums.
The Flying Rodent
Count
Count

Re: Blackrose PvP

Post by The Flying Rodent »

neludz wrote: Tue Mar 05, 2019 12:17 pm You're spamming HIPS, he's spamming TS, what is the problem?
In the previously mentioned incident , there weren’t any HIPS spammers involved. But even if there were, there are ways to indirectly deal with players in stealth mode and kill them as a spellcaster ... unlike fighting a player solely devoted to time stop scroll spamming.

The only indirect way around time-stop scroll spamming is to be well away from the Spell area when it is cast; something very difficult to accomplish in Blackrose. This was what I was initially trying to say.

That said! Since this little debate, a change has been made to persistent AoE spells on Blackstone, which effects Time Stop as well. There is now a ‘Spell Stacking’ limit of 3-4 spells , where each spell stack lasts for 1 minute. This basically puts persistent area spells on a 1 minute cooldown, preventing casters from using more than 3-4 at a time.

Which means that: PEOPLE CANNOT INDEFINITELY SPAM TIME STOP OR TIME STOP SCROLLS ANYMORE!! YAAAAY !!

Thanks driller :D
Kazrite Army Members:

Gladdis the Damned
Thanatos
driller
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by driller »

Actually, this was done from a lag reduction standpoint.
Sway
Count
Count

Post by Sway »

neludz wrote: Tue Mar 05, 2019 12:17 pm You're spamming HIPS, he's spamming TS, what is the problem?
You're nearly a month behind buddy. I just recently mad this toon and even if, just like TFR stated.. you can easily deal with Sneakers if you know how. While this post was made, you could spam TS scrolls back to back and there was nothing anyone in the blackrose shop vicinity that could anything about it. Hence why we posted about it.
Ingame Names:
iForge
Swae
Swai

One of the leaders of Legion of Terror
Douglas Thurman
Count
Count

Post by Douglas Thurman »

driller wrote: Tue Mar 05, 2019 4:35 pm Actually, this was done from a lag reduction standpoint.
AHA! Sorry, I just realized why I couldn't stack my stabby blade spells...Boy I gotta read better. 8)