Epic Mummy Dust...

General Discussion is for anything related to Blackstone not covered in the other forums.
Yunim
Duke
Duke

Re: Epic Mummy Dust...

Post by Yunim »

Currently a level 40 mummy has +5EB weapons, which is a huge nerf from the +20AB weapons that they used to use.

I don't use my mage for farming so I can't comment on how it does against Umgah, but against a certain spell immune Guardian with high DR the only way the mummy can damage it is with the random 2d10 elemental damage. That's only if you're lucky, if that random 2d10 damage is physical damage then there isn't much that it can do. I've had to start using Mestil's Acid Sheath just to beat this Guardian because the mummy is borderline useless now.

Can you change the +5EB weapons back to +20AB weapons. I'm not sure if you'll need to do anything else to balance out this change, but right now Mummy Dust is basically a wasted feat.
driller
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by driller »

Sounds like a bug.
Yunim wrote: Fri Mar 15, 2019 6:57 pm Currently a level 40 mummy has +5EB weapons, which is a huge nerf from the +20AB weapons that they used to use.

I don't use my mage for farming so I can't comment on how it does against Umgah, but against a certain spell immune Guardian with high DR the only way the mummy can damage it is with the random 2d10 elemental damage. That's only if you're lucky, if that random 2d10 damage is physical damage then there isn't much that it can do. I've had to start using Mestil's Acid Sheath just to beat this Guardian because the mummy is borderline useless now.

Can you change the +5EB weapons back to +20AB weapons. I'm not sure if you'll need to do anything else to balance out this change, but right now Mummy Dust is basically a wasted feat.
driller
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by driller »

After the next reset, the mummy's will have scaling AB on it's weapons.
Yunim
Duke
Duke

Post by Yunim »

Just tested it and it's working properly now. Thanks Driller.
driller
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by driller »

You're welcome.
Yunim wrote: Sun Mar 17, 2019 2:34 pm Just tested it and it's working properly now. Thanks Driller.
Douglas Thurman
Count
Count

Post by Douglas Thurman »

Just came back and tried the...ahem...thing mentioned before and the level 32 mummy with full cleric/sorcerer buffs can't dent it. Like maybe a few points here and there but actually, I like that. The...thing...was always a pushover and now it instills fear like it should. The mummy can still tank for the poor casters but now is more balanced IMHO. Love it Driller.