Rezz

Post suggestions for improvements here.
Sorcy Sid
Count
Count

Rezz

Post by Sorcy Sid »

It's my understanding that having too many items in your inventory can cause lag on login. Removing recharging restrictions on rezz rods would resolve having to carry 50-60 scrolls of the same spell. That's how many I carry, typically. Other players say they carry over 100 scrolls of the same spells.
Sid-Archer
Sid'darth
Sid 10
Sid, Sid, and more Sid.
Acct names Sid & SidII
Capt Cliff
Duke
Duke

Re: Rezz

Post by Capt Cliff »

Sorcy Sid wrote: Mon May 27, 2019 9:23 am It's my understanding that having too many items in your inventory can cause lag on login. Removing recharging restrictions on rezz rods would resolve having to carry 50-60 scrolls of the same spell. That's how many I carry, typically. Other players say they carry over 100 scrolls of the same spells.
I agree. Not sure why rez rods were made not rechargeable but it should help with lag. IMHO
driller
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by driller »

It would probably be better to limit the number of rez scrolls a PC can carry. But, allow clerics to use and recharge their Holy symbols to raise other players. Sort of like a sequencer but you can store up to 100 raise or rez on it.
Capt Cliff wrote: Tue May 28, 2019 12:34 pm
Sorcy Sid wrote: Mon May 27, 2019 9:23 am It's my understanding that having too many items in your inventory can cause lag on login. Removing recharging restrictions on rezz rods would resolve having to carry 50-60 scrolls of the same spell. That's how many I carry, typically. Other players say they carry over 100 scrolls of the same spells.
I agree. Not sure why rez rods were made not rechargeable but it should help with lag. IMHO
Sorcy Sid
Count
Count

Post by Sorcy Sid »

Charging sounds like it goes very well with your intentions of having clerics in the party. Especially if charging could also be done with heals. Maybe a special 9 lives rings just for the cleric to charge up and use. I have no clue how clerics work. Just dont crush the smaller groups ability to carry a reasonable amount of scrolls and rods when there's no cleric to be had. And please dont further nerf the 9 lives rings for the rest of us that still use them.
driller wrote: Tue May 28, 2019 12:48 pm It would probably be better to limit the number of rez scrolls a PC can carry. But, allow clerics to use and recharge their Holy symbols to raise other players. Sort of like a sequencer but you can store up to 100 raise or rez on it.
Capt Cliff wrote: Tue May 28, 2019 12:34 pm
Sid-Archer
Sid'darth
Sid 10
Sid, Sid, and more Sid.
Acct names Sid & SidII
julehat
Commoner
Commoner

Post by julehat »

This would more force high end groups to have two clerics in the group, cause I would not rezz party members on monsters like the astral witch, if I was the healer there. I need my total focus on healing the tank.
Leave things as they are.