A Gift for Gatori and Brynn

Use this forum for In Character Interactions only.

Moderators: DM_eaze, Luceran, DM_Jaydaan, ST_DM_Myle, dm_xeen1, DM Nexus, DM_TrainWrek, Carpe_DM1, DM_Unicorn, DM_Griphon, DM_Shadowlands, dm_zane, DM_Centaur, DM_Mystic, DM Rendyll, DM_Avalon

Kamileon
Knight
Knight

A Gift for Gatori and Brynn

Post by Kamileon »

Finishing up the scrap book for Brynn to share with her husband, Eyana lightly touches the cover with a reverant caress. Nothing was as beautiful as this occassion she had the priviledge to share with her best friends. Surely Gat and Brynn would share this as well with all their friends, guests and others that would want to see such a touching ceremony.

A brush of her fingers to her eyes, it was something she would cherish for as long as she breathed - to have found such dear friends and have been part of their celebration.

Covering the leather book with a silk of royal colors, Eyana tied delicate red and white roses with a touch of dew to the covering and carefully chose a messenger to deliver the gift to the couple with a short missive of apology for not being able to come bring the gift personally.

As Eyana watched the young messenger take the gift, leaving for Blackstone, she whispered, "May your lives be all you dream and your hearts always filled with love."

~ - ~ - ~ - ~

The scrapbook of Gatori and Brynn's wedding

http://bsk.elusia.com/

~ - ~ - ~ - ~
KaiSci
Commoner
Commoner

Post by KaiSci »

//Wow nice one...i feel ashamed that i couldent be there, but you brought all who couldent be at the wedding a peice of the wedding, to see who it was...thanks..im sure Gat and Byrnn and anyone else who reads this is as grateful as i