Boom Box - Bard Song

Post suggestions for improvements here.
Capt Cliff
Duke
Duke

Boom Box - Bard Song

Post by Capt Cliff »

How about adding a harp or lyre that has a high level bard song song? Have a top level boss drop it.
itchyfunk
Baron
Baron

Re: Boom Box - Bard Song

Post by itchyfunk »

And then I would choose bard levels because...? They have such an awesome spell selection? Awesome feats unique to the class? Tumble and UMD?
Active Toons:
- Itchy Smurf
- Isioviel Aerendyl
- Eima Glaskanone
- Forgee et (Minot)
Cornflower
Duke
Duke

Post by Cornflower »

itchyfunk wrote: Sun Apr 14, 2019 1:13 pm And then I would choose bard levels because...? They have such an awesome spell selection? Awesome feats unique to the class? Tumble and UMD?
There's a few rules about brainstorming. In order to increase creativity, you're not allowed to shoot down ideas, imply that they are no good, etc. You can only ask for clarification. I think it would be a good thing if we all applied these rules in this sub-forum, even though it is not a brainstorming session as such.
Who wills, can
Who tries, does
Who loves, lives
(Ann McCaffrey)
itchyfunk
Baron
Baron

Post by itchyfunk »

I didn't realize I was at work. Or brainstorming. The suggestion was made. I offered my take on it. If you have an opinion or i sight in favor of the suggestion, I'm interested in it.
Active Toons:
- Itchy Smurf
- Isioviel Aerendyl
- Eima Glaskanone
- Forgee et (Minot)
Cornflower
Duke
Duke

Post by Cornflower »

itchyfunk wrote: Mon Apr 15, 2019 12:25 pm I didn't realize I was at work. Or brainstorming. The suggestion was made. I offered my take on it. If you have an opinion or i sight in favor of the suggestion, I'm interested in it.
Nah. I’m in favor of suggestions in general, hence my offering of insights on how to get more/better suggestions. Also, didn't mean to be provocative, insulting or any other negative word.
Who wills, can
Who tries, does
Who loves, lives
(Ann McCaffrey)