Cloak of the Bat

Report any bugs you find here.
itchyfunk
Baron
Baron

Cloak of the Bat

Post by itchyfunk »

I was trying one of the more interesting equipment combinations for a solo sneaker: bone armor and cloak of the bat. Cloak of the bat is supposed to provide spell immunity: darkness, which bone armor casts on-hit. The cloak is not functioning... normally when it works there is a slight dimming of the area around you if you are "in" the darkness... so you know its there; but right now it's totally black. I'm not sure if this is an NWN glitch or not; if it is an NWN issue maybe a x-use/day of ultra-vision could be added to the cloak?

Thanks, Driller. Sorry to add to your pile.

edit: I should clarify: In the darkness it's totally black, you can't target an opponent unless you're standing next to them, there appears to be an attack penalty (it might be a concealment effect, I didn't look in the combat window that closely) and the opponent is getting sneaks on you even if you have them targeted.
Active Toons:
- Itchy Smurf
- Isioviel Aerendyl
- Eima Glaskanone
- Forgee et (Minot)
dm_demitri
Viceroy
Viceroy

Re: Cloak of the Bat

Post by dm_demitri »

I have noticed the same bug while wearing the Cloak of the Bat.
" The real art of conversation is not only to say the right thing in the right place, but to leave unsaid the wrong thing at the tempting moment. " ~Dorthy Nevill
driller
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by driller »

itchyfunk
Baron
Baron

Post by itchyfunk »

Thanks for checking into it, Driller
Active Toons: