Level 40 Mummy Super Bad

Report any bugs you find here.
TedRo
Commoner
Commoner

Level 40 Mummy Super Bad

Post by TedRo »

I noticed my Mummy was a lot worse than the ones I was summoning on characters I was leveling. I thought it was because of the recent Mummy changes and that I could re-learn the spell to get the new mummy. I de-leveled myself to 35 and sure enough my mummy was hitting much harder and was all around a useful pick of an epic feat. However, as soon as I hit level 40, all further Mummies reverted back to their useless pre-change state. Is this intentional?

Lower level characters are spawning much more powerful mummies than my level 40. Feelsbad :cry:
driller
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Level 40 Mummy Super Bad

Post by driller »

I have put in a quick fix for this.
TedRo
Commoner
Commoner

Post by TedRo »

It does not looked fiexed to me, sorry Driller! 40 cleric still summoning weaker Mummies than my 22s
driller
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by driller »

Hmm. Perhaps I forgot to upload the update.
TedRo wrote: Thu Feb 28, 2019 6:21 pm It does not looked fiexed to me, sorry Driller! 40 cleric still summoning weaker Mummies than my 22s
The Flying Rodent
Count
Count

Post by The Flying Rodent »

Something to keep in mind with the level 40 mummy compared to the lower level ones is that, whilst it might have lower damage on its’ weapon, it has a lot more Strength and +20 AB. So it certainly is still lethal.

That said, it has one less APR than the lower level versions, and can still deal lower damage than them per hit. So perhaps the level 40 mummy just needs a bit of a damage buff?
Kazrite Army Members:

Gladdis the Damned
Thanatos