DM, driller Help please. Can undo quest not done by me, but by party member of disbanded party.

General Discussion is for anything related to Blackstone not covered in the other forums.
Asturonethoriusaline
Baron
Baron

Re: DM, driller Help please. Can undo quest not done by me, but by party member of disbanded party.

Post by Asturonethoriusaline »

Cornflower wrote: Tue Jan 29, 2019 3:21 am Quests: Some people get very grateful if you happen to turn in a quest when they are in a party, so they get the reward "for free". Other people get very annoyed when that happens, since they don't get to enjoy the struggle.

What we do in the Illuminados guild, is that we try to ask the party members "Picking up quest, is that OK?" or "Turning in quest, is that OK?", so that nobody gets a quest they don't want, or gets a reward that they don't want at the moment.

This solves some problems. Not foolproof and you have to remember, still, it's somewhat of a show of consideration.
Hey great idea cornflower. I'll try to do that as well.

What's guilds in the game? Where are they? When do they show up? How? And what does, is the illuminados guild?

Thanks
Mask-inc
Duke
Duke

Re: DM, driller Help please. Can undo quest not done by me, but by party member of disbanded party.

Post by Mask-inc »

There is 3 officials guilds in BSK for now.
-Los Illuminados Alianza, patron goddess Lia, Neutral, Merchants
-The Kazranite Army, follow Kazra, Evil, like to kill stuff
-The Hunters, follow Vor, Good, guardians and protectors of the innoncents or what not :lol:

Here's the infos about 2 of them:
Los Illuminados Alianza: viewtopic.php?f=18&t=3107
Kazranites Army: viewtopic.php?f=18&t=3264

Hope it help you some.

Mask
**Master Halaster Blackcloak, Los Illuminados Alianza Grand Master**

Minion- Impling
Sir Del Goodman- Exile from Starkson Protectorate
Karthak Strongarms- Slayer of Undead
Rikus Strongarms- Grand Scythe Master
Lomnek Strongarms- Dwarven Tank
Asturonethoriusaline
Baron
Baron

Post by Asturonethoriusaline »

In another thread about a player commenting about his toon being playerkilled. It came up about Hunters, and Assassins, etc, could either be asked, hired by the victim, to hunt down, PK, troublemaking PK ers that PK without consent, as a way of dealing with that in game, instead of taking to DM, driller.

Now I would like my Assassin to be able to be hired to do that sometime.

But Assassin probably cant join and probably wouldnt want to join the Hunter guild, because of Alignment, because Assassin is evil, Hunter Guild good.

So can, could a Assassin work for, get hired by the Hunter guild? I dont see why not, because it doesnt matter the Alignment reasons involved, as long as the Assassin gets paid, it doesnt matter if the hit job is for good or bad reasons, because of the Assassins evil greed

If a Assassin cant temporarily work for, join hunters, can a Assassin's, thieves, rogue guild be started up by somebody?